šŸ„› Raffle - Win a set of the new open ended Handy sleeves - Ends at midnight

Two hours left! Looking forward to it! Good Luck to everyone!

Ok, I have put numbers for everyone in an online name picker and let it decide.

Here are the results!

:milk_glass: :milk_glass: :milk_glass: The first set of three sleeves goes to: @hornkorn25 50/53 :1st_place_medal:

grafik

:milk_glass: :milk_glass: :milk_glass: The second set of three sleeves goes to: @hosenguy 7/11 :1st_place_medal:

grafik

Thanks for all who participated. :clap:

@hornkorn25 @hosenguy Please DM me and let me know how you want to make the shipment.

5 Likes

WOW !!!
I better go buy a lottery ticket today I must be lucky!
Thanks for running this contest, Thanks for the sleeves!

3 Likes

Thanks for running this @Lucifie and thanks to everyone who participated. Congrats to the winners! @hosenguy & @hornkorn25

4 Likes

Thanks for doing this! Is this a first and final giveaway? I didnā€™t see this until liken 2 days ago. Which didnā€™t give someone whoā€™s never scripted before time.

1 Like

Maybe there is another one in the future. Who knowsā€¦
Nothing is final :wink:

I better actually learn to script then. But I just look at the scripting software UI and get overwhelmed.

The basics are not that complicated even if it might look like it. It is like Microsoft Word or similar word processor, lots of functions, but you only need to know a few to be productive.

Have a look at @Husky video tutorial:

Or if you prefer a written one have a look at my text tutorial:

Iā€™ll check out both. Some of the terminology in the written version had me a bit lost when I read it recently. Maybe seeing the video will help me understand the guide more.

I canā€™t give up, to give up means I failed. And I havenā€™t even tried. I need to prove myself I can do anything.

3 Likes

Please post a comment in the guide thread or PM me directly and I might be able to clarify it in the guide a bit more for you and future readers.

Thatā€™s a positive attitude my dude.

Holy Hell! I canā€™t believe it!! :scream:
Thank you :grin:
Really canā€™t wait to try those new Handy sleeves now! Their standard one is already so amazingā€¦

3 Likes