RealSync .. download links [closed]

Hi,
The website is not great…
first time i got my download link within minutes
Next time…after an hour
The third time… in a few minutes… and today… I’ve been waiting for more than 3 hours 30…
No one answers by email, or on his discord…
This is not serious !!!

What is the deeper meaning of this post?

I never had problems with the site. If you have problems, contact the support (support@realsync.us), join the discord channel or speak to @Evernessince here.

And please think about the time difference, the site operators are from North America, as far as I know.

If you have problems, contact the support (support@realsync.us), join the discord channel or speak to @Evernessince here…

Already done … no one answer …
To take the money it’s instantaneous … but to answer or help out … it’s another story obviously.

Please relax, realsync is not amazon

And I’m a realsync customer… not Amazon…

Drop it…
I just have to wait…

Not sure about buying from their site again…

But thank you for your answer.

5 hours later… links appears … Yeeeaaaahhhh;…
but no email received and Still no response from their support…
I hope they will be able to solve their problems (with amazon? )…

Anyway…topic closed then.

My dude you coming across super mad and incoherent esp with the Amazon comment.

@mADsCRIPTS was just saying not all services have the man power to run a business like amazon that is so streamlined especially since they appear to be manually approving all purchases.

If you have an issue you can ask others if they have the same experience to rally complaints to your cause and push RS to make adjustments to their process. Otherwise you sound like a kid running around kicking and screaming bc ya haven’t been able to bust a nut yet.

I say this respectfully of course bc 5 hours does appear like a long time to get ur stuff (if true) but then again I see companies all the time take 24-48 hours to respond to my emails. :man_shrugging:t5: :v:t5:

3 Likes

Sorry you were having issues and glad it eventually resolved itself. For future reference please contact us via one method only. I have multiple messages from you from multiple sources and this increases the time it takes to respond as I have to check through each and respond. I apologize we were not there in time to help. RealSync is a small business so there will be times when customer support is not within an hour.

I also noticed that you mentioned an incorrect help link. The help link on the website is functioning correctly, could you possibly let me know where you are seeing the incorrect help link so we can correct it? Thank you!

I didn’t manage to see anything wrong with our systems during the time you experienced issues so if there was an issue it would indeed be on Amazon. I will contact them next business day to confirm the situation.

2 Likes

I’ve never had a problem with your site Evernessince. No need to apologizes to that knuckle head.

:laughing: :rofl: :joy:
@Evernessince I like your sense of humor. Ima buy 3 scripts rn

2 Likes

in your contact form it is marked : Please check out our FAQ, Setup Guide, and Timing Guide before contacting support

The FAQ Link is Broken…

Appreciate it! I’ll fix that right now. Must have missed that bit when we upgraded to the new help center.