Long time Lurker!
Recently bit the bullet and purchased an SR6 stroker robot from yourhobbiescustomized.
This machine is a durable, strong monster and it docked with my Octokuro fleshlight perefectly.
Its desk mounted and works with funscript multi axis videos, as the device can move in 6 directions.
I lurk a ton and the community really drives the use of this device as there are so many scriptwriters working to sync their favorite videos to these files.
Its made the opportunities for this device endless.
I got hooked on a recent Ada Wong video and had the device ship at the perfect time.
Thank You anifs!
At first i was afraid of the device but after looking up other purchase posts and checking their quick start guide it was so much easier than i expected.
While I noted that this device is something open source and can be printed and made at home, I don’t have the resources to print, solder, wire or cut the devices and i am afraid to do so.
For 350$ I got the metal arms and a white colored device, as I didn’t ask for a specific color, its nice to know that custom colors were an option, I received my device after a week and a half as they are made to order by a small business.
Here is the one i got (SR6)
I have a few other sleeves that will work with this, but some for the larger ones have an adapter that can be used.
durability 8/10
Its a strong device and the push back when in use is fantastic.
set up 10/10
very easy once you have the programs installed, you just need a video and matching script file saved to the same location and you are good to go.
delivery 9/10
devices are made to order and aren’t sitting on a shelf getting dust, i know this one was made for me.
solid 9/10 Device for me for someone who has never use this type before.