Recruiting moderators, script mentors, event planners!

Hey everyone, the mod team can get pretty busy with life even though we’d like to do more stuff. It seemed like a good opportunity to bring in more people to help out with some initiatives.

If you’re interested in helping out, please specifically list which categories you want to apply for.

• Event planners
  • Script feedback givers/mentors
  • Moderators to help us implement changes requested in Site Feedback
  • Potentially spin up other social or community channels (eg. X/twitter, discord)

I know many of you are already doing these things. So perhaps all we end up doing is formalizing it via a user group. Or we can try to spin up more organized initiatives.

6 Likes

I know @Slibowitz and crew were already running their own events, so let us know if some sort of collaboration makes sense

1 Like

Would like to apply for “Script feedback givers/mentors”… Already been doing it actually.

Also would like to help implementing suggestions in Site Feedback (which I have been active within). However I do not know how much I can achieve since I’ve not been a Discourse mod before. I couldn’t code plugins, that is, but could probably help organizing tags, making QoL changes etc.

6 Likes

Collaboration would make sense. No need to have two teams working on events and have more than one event running at the same time.

Let me know more details either here or via DM.

1 Like

Sometimes I use this site and I go “man I wish I could fix this for them”.

Still recruiting?

gato-cat

1 Like

yes, but I’m in the middle of moving so I’m going to be semi-absent for maybe 2 months.

1 Like

I don’t want to be a moderator, but I do want to add some tags to existing posts so they don’t show up in my feed.

at the very least, trust level 3 users can do that to other people’s topics today

2 Likes

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/moonchaos-scripts-and-posts-from-rts/14478/4#launchhentai-eroge-h-mo-game-mo-kaihatsu-zanmai-ep-4-1

@hugecat Sir, this series is awesome.
Will you continue script Ep 5 and 6 anytime soon, those are the best with public sex and cosplay stuffs
Thanks a lot, much appreciated!