Hi everyone,
Looking for a software recommendation for creating some simple, beat-based, Cock Hero style scripts for some PMVs that I have put together and am eager to release to the world.
I’m not super tech savvy but because all I want to do is create some 4-bar and 8-bar patterns and then repeat them throughout the PMVs I’m hoping there’s something out there that will work for me.
Paid or free, doesn’t really matter. Free would be ideal though. I create the PMVs on my phone using VN Video Editor, so if I could create the scripts on my phone as well that be a plus. But not essential.
I realize this question has likely been asked many times before, so I very much appreciate any replies. I searched through some threads over the last couple days but there are so many options and a lot of technical language and requirements that I got a little overwhelmed and confused. Hoping somebody can just tell me which program/app to use given what I want to do here.
Thanks in advance. Really happy with how the PMVs have turned out and am excited to take this next step!