Script purchase regarding SLR's payment processor verotel (WARNING)

Hello

just wanted to give a cautionary warning to script purchasers on SLR that I was charged twice at 4.39 for one script using payment processor Verotel, I first noticed when I checked my bank page through the app that I had been charged twice on oct 13th for one script.

I reached out to SLR support about the issue and they told me to reach out to the payment processor about the incorrect billing, as of now I don’t have access to the script that I payed twice for which I was very clear about what the issue was.

Verotel has issued a refund of 4.39 to my card but I still have lost access to the script I had payed for, just wanted to give the heads up to users here to be cautionary with your purchases using some of there payment processors SLR has to offer.

thanks for reading!

3 Likes

I’m more curious why don’t you have access to the script?

1 Like

I am assuming when you request a refund for a script or video your download or access privileges get removed, I am also confused why my privileges to download or use the script have been revoked considering I payed for the script twice and then issued a refund for 4.39. this was probably just a fast solve on there behalf.

it does not matter because I have already downloaded the script into my library on my computer, I just wanted to put out a cautionary warning to users here to double check when using this payment processor or others dealing with SLR.

1 Like

Didn’t SLR processed it twice? I mean looks like it.