ScriptPlayer 1.1.0 - New Release (18.01.2020)

There is a tips topis for JFS on RTS but I can’t find it again. Someone have the link ?

There’s some tips scattered around this thread. Of note, there’s mouse scripting tips on page 35 and some other useful tips on page 41.

@xrobin seems like a good opportunity to condense/summarize all that knowledge into one post to help new scripters. Would you be willing to take a stab at that?

I’m a bit hesitant because when other people reposted the same things in RTS for discoverability, it bothered some people including the original authors of those tutorials/tips, who are members here as well. I just don’t want to step on any toes or be unintentionally disrespectful. Also, I’ve never scripted before so I might not make the best tutorial editor. I think a singular comprehensive JFS guide is an awesome idea though.

Well, my issue on RTS was that it was reposted without any credit given to the original authors. And the thread creator tried to pass it off as if he wrote it himself when it was word-for-word plagiarism.

If you do decide to include past guides, then it would be respectful to the authors to give credit. Much like how @hugecat gave credit to Liquid :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

how do you connect this to thehandy?

It seems that the pre-release of ScriptPlayer 1.1.1 added Handy support.
ScriptPlayer 1.1.0 cannot be used.
You can download 1.1.1 here (expand the little text named Assets at the end of the 1.1.1 post):

Check the following two threads for more info where others had issues connecting The Handy to ScriptPlayer.

1 Like

When will it support OSR2?

ScriptPlayer doesn’t fill the gap after the last action for me. I have “fill gaps” selected including “fill gap before first action” and “fill gap after last action.” The “fill gaps” setting works perfectly everywhere else in the script except at the end. I’m using the Handy with the latest beta build but this has actually been the case for every version of ScriptPlayer I’ve used.

Does anyone know how i can connect Scriptplayer when im using Virtual Desktop app? I can’t get it to connect. Im using the ip that shows on top of the virtualdesktop app and enter that in the deovr option on script player but it doesn’t want to connect. Linkcable/wireless all works fine. Just not in virtual desktop.

Is it possible to have an -edge- function? where it stops for a certain time 5-40 s without pausing?

1 Like

the handy wont connect

How do you fix the lag/desync between the script and the handy? Seems like im a few seconds behind the action

Adjust the script delay in settings or the panel on the right side of the video.

getting a weird error ive never seen before after connecting and loading the script, just says “error:” doesnt give a reason, faptap still works so it must be a problem with the software was worried my old handy was giving out

When playing a playlist more often than not the script won’t start without manually clicking anywhere in the timeline tho it gets loaded correctly

1 Like

Hello, I am playing a game in fullscreen and wish to activate/desactivate a pattern by pressing a key.
It works when I’m not inside the game however once playing I cannot interact with scriptplayer without going back to windows.

Do you happen to know how I may achieve that please?

1 Like

Hey, currently if I have multiple funscripts of a video, I just copy the video twice so it’s easier to launch within ScriptPlayer. But to save storage now, I have started to turn the second video into a shortcut (file?). However, I have tons of videos where there are multiple funscripts for it.

Is there a function within Scriptplayer to make this easier? Or something else like a Funscript Chooser before the video starts? Thanks

I don’t think Script Player is working after a recent windows 10 update.

Check out RVP, they’re about to implement a feature that lets you set custom directory loading for funscripts and also lets you select which one you want to have playing for a particular video kinda like a subtitle selection menu.

2 Likes