Scriptplayer how to make it work?

Hi there a fellow creator in the site recomend me to use ScriptPlayer to have my personal playlist of videos without the hassle to search it and put it in sites like Handyverse or Funscript.io.

I can pair my handy in the settings options and it says connected but when i lunch the scripts handy doesn’t do anything… (I don’t know in wich mode i need to have my handy if it in Online Mode or Wi-FI mode).

Can someone give me a short but accurate way to configure Scriptplayer please??

Or tell me some other application who can let me create playlist of different videos to run when one ends or i want it to skip and have a good sync capability (im really struggling today with Funscript.io).

Thanks in advance!

The Handy needs to be connected in WiFi mode (slow pink pulsing) and you need to enter your connection key in the settings.

If it says “Connected” I guess that already works.

Make sure to set the Script Host to “handyfeeling.com”, local script hosting doesn’t work with newer Firmware-Versions anymore

Also of course, you need a funscript with the same name as the video you are trying to play.

I recommend you turn on all on-screen notifications so you know if something goes wrong.

1 Like

There! i already make it work! I have it in the Local Settings option (because i thought i could host it locally without delays)

Because you are here can you tell me wich setting should i need to have here?

Because i think its running with delays…

In Handyfeeling my settings for my Handy are those…

Where i can place it so i don’t have delays when the video will be launched???

You can ignore the Min Command Delay, and the Playback Rate should stay at 1.0
(there are several settings that don’t apply to the Handy or just to specific versions of it)

The setting you are looking for is “Script Delay”. Usually for the Handy this should be automatically determined during the initial connection so you can keep it at 0 ms, but if for any reason you want to adjust it any further - this is where you would do it.

“Sync adjustment” = “Script Delay” (maybe +/- inverted?)
“Stroke adjustment” = “Range” (ignore the inrease/decrease buttons - those are for the old firmware)
“Resync” = Devices / “Connect to Handy directly”

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion today i will give it a try and if i have some other questions i will PM you directly thanks a lot!

Question Solved!

1 Like

No problem, but please keep the questions in the “Help” section so that they can be searched, found or maybe even answered by others :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.