Selling Modded OSR2+ - September 2024 [ACTIVE]

For Sale: OSR2+ with Extensive Custom Modifications (DM for offers/inquiries)

I’m selling a highly customized OSR2+, carefully future-proofed with premium components and custom-designed STL parts. Here’s an overview of the features and modifications:

• ESP32 (wired/wifi/Bluetooth)
  • Aluminium heatsinks on motors
  • 5.5x2.5mm female plated jack with protective cover
  • Clicky LED power switch
  • Wago power terminal bus
  • Dual screw desk mount
  • Soft-touch clip ring
  • Easy access to twist gears
  • Fine-tuned for 100% hassle-free performance
  • High-quality 3D prints with a clean finish
  • Carbon rod metal arms / 3D-printed arms
  • 20kg red standard DSservo servos
  • 270° twist 20kg module installed

Additional details:

• White/black PEO triangular front plate

Original cost: approx. £125
Selling price: ~£185+shipping

Included in the sale:

• Desk mount
  • Spare parts/replacements (arms, gears, etc.)
  • Optional power supply

I also offer mod kits if you’re interested in upgrading your own OSR2. This is the last one available as I’m out of parts after this build.

Feel free to send me a DM if you’re interested or have any questions. Thanks!

Gallery:

Not that it’s needed but for anyone hesitant i can vouch for the one i bought :+1: i also bought a mod at a later date, all arrived and working well

1 Like

Thank you so much for the endorsement! :slight_smile:

I have a question about these, are they more comfortable than the standard up and down devices?

Biggest problem I have with the up down is getting it lined up properly with my hands free setup so that it is all nicely moving with how my dick likes.

I can see adding the other axies going one of two ways:

1. The additional axis allows for the devices to more appropriately match my dick and increases comfort.
  2. The additional axis adds a new way for the device to fuck up and feel wrong.

What is the general experience in this regard?

Edit: another way to put this question is, is the OSR2+ only for those looking for more stimulation or does it also offer a more gentle experience to those who want it.

Thank you for your interest! If you’re curious about how the OSR2 moves across its various axes, this website provides a great visualisation: https://www.ayva-stroker-lite.io/.

Additionally, most Tcode-compatible apps offer customisation of axis ranges, allowing users to set limits for roll, pitch, and other movements. One of the most widely used apps for video playback is MultiFunPlayer, which you can learn more about here: MultiFunPlayer v1.31.0 - Multi axis funscript player - Now with SLR script streaming.

The great thing is that it can be for both, extra stimulation or a gentle experience!

2 Likes