SexLikeReal Website Scripts

Just wondering before I lay out cash for a membership to SLR if the videos AND funscripts are available to download.

If they are, why are they not all over the web as a huge torrented library of scripts? Seems a bit crap that you can only download 5 script files a month.

I’m a HUGE Zara Durose fan and would love her complete library from there WITH scrips.

You get 3x human and 3x AI scripts per month… which is shit
Videos currently 30x per 6 days, system will be changed at unknown date.

Although far from perfect atm, its still the best platform for streaming if you’re interested in scripts. I’d consider lifetime, has been well worth it for me.

2 Likes

Any way to download the videos locally, or are they protected?

Its possible, I have IDM which works. I don’t use it though, I’m guessing you can get banned for it.

Scripts I don’t know.

The videos are all downloadable but are limited as per what compton said above. The streaming is unlimited though.

I wouldn’t support it.

But I just signed up for BadoinkVR - had a cheap sale going for a year, looks like unlimited downloads of videos and scripts. I actually really like the scripts too.

2 Likes

Check your credit card. I tried to join for that $49/year deal and it tried to charge me $199. Charge was rejected though so NP at my end.

1 Like

As an yearly subscriber for the past 3 years, I don’t recommend lifetime membership on SLR.

Their content quality dropped since around Nov 2023 and just keeps getting worse since then.

Sub every now and then if you see a scene you really like then bulk dl.

I cancelled my sub after it became clear that they are cheaping out on casting, and don’t listen or care about creating immersive VR content.

2 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree with this.
Though it is the place where most stuff is so I feel almost stuck with it for the content I enjoy, which is slowly being diminished… :frowning:

Thanks for the heads up, but they charged me the right price, they did however 30 days later try to charge me 29.99 for VRCosplay or whatever that site is. I refunded it however . Alls well.