SLR AI generated scripts: latest updates

New AI scripts have arrived:

We have also updated one of the older scripts, we would be glad if you could check how different it is and let us know your thoughts:

Well I just dedicated a whole session just to trying AI generated scripts. I’d give it overall a C-. I eventually got to the “end” but it took a lot of extra time and effort.
Key issues:
Weird stroke patterns: at first I thought it was just the actors, but it occurred in so many vids that its got to be an algorithm issue. Say 1 is the lowest position and 9 is the highest. The patterns would look like 1-9-5-9-1-9-5-9-1 or even 1-9-5-9-5-9-1-9-5-9-5-9-1. This even when the actors were plainly doing a rhythmic straight up-n-down (1-9-1-9-1).
Unable to compensate for acute stroke angles: when the girl sits on top and leans forward making the stroke angle like 45 degrees or so. Even if the actual stroke length is 8 inches, the AI can’t detect that so it comes out as like a slow 2 inch stroke.
Ridiculously shallow strokes: while not every video has this problem, it seems like the more than half spend the majority of time running strokes that hardly every go past the midway point. And some of these are plain full depth straddle cowgirl. I can’t imagine how the AI could interpret as anything but a full stroke when the action is going base-glans-base-glans.
Often ignores portions of suck-n-stroke: I think this was just a bad decision when they set parameters for the learning. When the actress simply has the glans barely going in and out of her mouth while her hand is doing full strokes, I’m pretty sure you’re better off interpreting that as full strokes. Its off-putting when the script is following these tiny head-only mouth strokes while the girls hand is traveling like 8 inches. Then she pulls her mouth off and suddenly the script wants to follow the hand in full strokes. Its weird.

The whole experience made me feel like it wasn’t worth the time I committed to the session. Like really unsatisfying. I nutted but it took a long time to build up and, even then, I had to really concentrate with the imagination.
Honestly, it was like getting jerked off by a bored lesbian.

I do have to note that I’m actually excited about the prospect having so many videos scripted. Plainly, without AI, it will take years to get a simple majority of SLR content scripted. So I am in no way shooting thumbsdown at the project as a whole.

11 Likes

I love this. You’re my new favorite person

7 Likes

On the plus side, if the AI timing is good and the biggest issue is stroke length it will be pretty simple for a scripter to go through and fix those scripts

Its hard to distinguish between the “noise” and actual timing. I’m not the best editor of scripts (easier for me to just author myself), and it was VERY hard for me to try and adjust/delete/merge the points output by the AI model.

2 Likes

Ahhh that’s not good then. I just recently rescripted an entire scene that i botched when i first started scripting and it took me almost as long to move(or delete) all the points as it did to script it from scratch the first time.

2 Likes

yeah, you still have to check each and every point individually so there’s not really too much of a timesaver especially because you go in with no context half the time and then have to go back and forth a lot just to know why points are the way they are and not working

2 Likes

Thank you very much for feedback, appreciate you going deep into details on this, it is really helpful for future improvements

Hello everyone, even though we are working on a big batch to go live next week, we still have a regular posting of new AI scripts this week. Please check them out and tell us what you think:

3 Likes

Having done that with two scripts as a try and it took longer than I would have taken with Motion Tracker + manual fixing and scripting so currently not worth it for that. I also get better results with Motion Tracker.

3 Likes

Did humans do anything with those?

Doing QA, suggesting issues, algorithms get updated and scripts re rendered. Repeat

Next week we start releasing scripts in 1,000 batches. Won’t be able to do QA for each of these.

Well if those weren’t tweaked by a human then it feels like you’re getting close to replacing human scripters. The BJ and grinding were the only parts that weren’t great, and they were still pretty good.

1 Like

Tried all of the new ones out. Solid effort with some overall improvement I think. It helped that these were some nice scenes with favorite actresses.

Full strokes were rendered during straddle cowgirl. Much better that the previous short strokes because the AI couldn’t compensate for the girl’s body leaning forward. It seems to recognize the hips moving back and forth at the very least.

The stroke rhythm was better too. I can’t judge how accurate it was, I just know it felt a lot better that the staccato I complained about in an earlier review. More of a general 1-9-1-9-1 with just a bit of depth and speed variability.

Suck-n-stroke seemed pretty accurate too. The AI followed the hand this time.

Still some issues though.

It seemed to take the AI a bit longer to catch up during position changes. I saw this in some of the first iteration of AI scripts. While its not a deal-breaker, it does break immersion. It doesn’t look like it was caused by the actors’ actions.

I hate to bring this up but the overall stroke lengths in multiple sections seems to have been over-corrected. If my dick could type, he’d probably erase this statement because he really likes the full strokes. But the guys upstairs felt that full strokes when the girl is merely sucking the glans is too jarring. If I have to choose between too short and too long, however…you go ahead and keep the current settings.

Good job though and thanks.

1 Like

This is exactly the problem. Creators have to make adjustments to make their scripts high quality and acceptable. AI scripts get rated as “don’t pass quality control” and they get published and sold anyway. The 98% of your customers not on these forums have no idea they are getting a crap product when they buy it.

will they be in the same “new scripts” section as script creator’s ?

Update: you can not distinguish AI scripts by a different icon on the video, so you know which script is AI generated and which one is manually created :slight_smile:

1 Like

The difference isn’t blatant but I guess you can tell. Why not be more obvious?

I agree. I’ve been asking for a way to filter OUT AI scripts, or conversely filter BY Handmade scripts. They had no problem putting in an AI “yes” button in search, but have done nothing in the other way.

1 Like

Whoops, there’s a 3rd icon now–for multiple scripts. Even less obvious at first glance the difference.