SLR or VRporn?

, ,

Hello everyone.
I ordered an OSR2+max and a Quest3, having never used these devices before. I’m gradually learning the ropes, and I’m wondering which of the two subscriptions would you recommend for VR content: SLR or VRporn?
Are there any other platforms?
My preferences are real girls/trans, JOI, ASMR, hypno, gooning, passthrough, and PMV in VR/SBS.
As a newbie, I’d like to use ready-made fanscripts, so I’m wondering which site has the most of them?
Also, regarding payment, in my country I can only pay with crypto…
Thank you all for your attention, and have a nice day).

For scripts specifically, SLR is the best, downloads are very limited but with streaming you get scripts on everything, all big scenes are scripted by hand and the AI scripts are impressive. The AI passthrough is impressive also. SLR/VRPorn offer basically the same content except for their own studios

Only other one with good scripts available is CzechVR, afaik the rest are terrible scripts

If I had to choose between SLR and VRporn (I subscribe to both), I’d pick SLR hands down.

It isn’t even close. Don’t get me wrong, they both provide a lot of variety and studios for the costs, but SLR has much better scripts (with some videos having 3 script choices).

Same “Problem” here, so any help would be nice!

Currently only having the Handy 2 Pro and waiting for the SteamFrame + the Arcturus Vision to be delivered.(Id buy the subscription in a few days to see the replies here)

Going for the Lifetime deal (im a buy-once-good-enough-dont-change-later guy)

Id assume those Sites will last for more then 6+ years which would make them worth in my eyes. (both cost 400, i know it sounds much but my lifetime Filehoster Account shows me everyday for 15 years why lifetime on a well chosen Site is amazing. Also no need to Download any Videos at all and safe Disk Space.)

My personal issue is SLR doesnt offer any “Preview” or category search or anything that shows the type of Content thats on there. Is there ENOUGH passtrough Vids? is there cgi? (that isnt “like-real” so i doubt it)

VRporn basically shows everything it has in “preview” which makes them automatically way better!
they have CGI (my brain likes round things apparently.) or AI stuff (Girls look hot but the animation is too sloppy but they are a nice appetizer then again i dont wanna support Slop)

but the

  • 36K+ Interactive VR porn scenes
  • BYOJ videos
    (or like NeoScripter said 3 scripts on a Single Vid)

on SLR sounds nice.

Content wise
anything below C Cup doesnt catch me unless the face or ass is making up for it, other than that anything goes.

i plan to mainly use passtrough with the handy mounted handsfree and view some other Vids on the side, so Passtrough vids should be plenty!.

so maybe just a little snapshot of how many passtrough vids and category selections are there would really be helpfull

Another side Question.
Can i set the passtrough Video to stay in one place so when i turn around it doesnt “follow” me? Im new to all of this so it might be a dumb question.

Edit:
Just realized is there any way to view the Vids on SLR outside the headset? on PC Browser?
to search for a vid without having to get all the Devices going. On VRporn it seems like just login and use the webplayer in the browser so any info regarding that would also be nice.

Afaik you can see previews on SLR too? They’ve also made some shorter free versions available:

Imo SLR wins regarding platform and services provided, the exclusive content is similar quality and quantity for both sites. There is no competition to SLR when it comes to scripts (aside from this forum).

There are 369 native (alpha) PT vids atm, but nearly every video has AI PT which is very impressive

both your Links show me this Entrance site which is the “Login” Page i assume

there are some Pictures you can click on to be immediately sent to the subscription plan page.

Link/Login Pictures

Also something i found out after a bit of searching, Im not 100% sure here (someone with accounts could confirm maybe).

SLR uses DeoVR and VRporn uses PLAY’A.

Both available on Steam, tested both out of curiosity.

DeoVR doesnt work without a Headset and PLAY’A does work with Keyboard & Mouse.

So technically i could use VRporn without the Headset as well and SLR not? or is there another universal Player?
Meaning i could immediately start using the Vids n Scripts without the Headsets arrival.

Also if i want a quick one and forgot to charge it or its such a hassle everytime, dont know (maybe its the opposite and i wont put if off anymore xD) isnt it better to have a Keyboard Mouse Player option?

Some Clearification on that regard (which Player is used) would also be great!

Thanks answering Thyme! im leaning towards SLR but i have some little bits n buts as questions, since it is gonna be a Lifetime Acc. i wanna be sure.

Seems they direct you to make a (free) account to get access to the 14 min samples. Not sure how it works but if you go to the search bar and type ‘native’ then find the passthrough (native) category you can check out the library logged out (at least I can).

DeoVR is a much better streaming player, Playa buffers a lot for me but it might depend on where you live (im EUW). DeoVR isn’t needed for flat viewing because you can view from the site itself, although watching VR porn flat is pointless. Your toy even connects to the site.

Heresphere is the best video player but neither company use them for streaming so local videos only (demo is free and same as full app).

SLR has AI scripts and AI passthrough on all vids which are damned good, not as good as the best handmade/alpha ones but still its added to the whole library basically.

Sadly theres no searchbar for me there

My top Half Picture

and the billing Site only allows payed models, no free ones

Billing Site i get redirected to

Typing Native in adres bar brings me back here

Anyway knowing i can view Flat on the Website is good enough, because im still waiting for the Headset and beeing able to use it immediately and without one, its for such Cases when its not accessible whyever.

Downloading is Limited on SLR if Heresphere + Downloading is the best Solution but to be fair i dont plan on downloading since my Drives are all at 90% lol

guess ill go with SLR then thanks alot!

Weird, anyway have fun. 300 is a steal I paid more than double around 2020

I think it’s easily SLR, it’s just so convenient & well put together.

I miss some content from Badoink & maybe Czech VR, but I can just dip in every few month for that.

The depth of scripts is incomparable & keeps getting better, that alone means I just wouldn’t leave.

For me the AI generated AR works great alongside my Meta Quest 3, it took a while to get the depth working just right. If I can’t get that right now, it’s down to the originating studio not getting the setup right in the first place. SLR originals are near almost spot on with only a few where the lightings off for real immersion.

There seem to be more 2D videos going up, which are great with the scripts, almost so I that VR gets a rest, I’d forgotten what good 2d camerawork adds :)

The whole download limits grated at first, but if I’m honest I’d found myself amassing TBs of stuff over the years that I never even view. My only worry is that someone manages to get it all banned or SLR dissappears, but I guess there will always be a way to get a fix :)

Almost forgot… I can have a Kiiroo Keon, Powerblow & Powershot all running off the scripts at the same time. I think SLR have provided good support for devices in general. If I want to use Hersphere, I have to get more involved with MFP etc. SLR just made it all too convenient :/

Orgy compilations and sync with the action will change your sleeping schedule!