SR6 for less than $200? OSR2+ for $110?

Hi Everyone, any idea how these ship from AliExpress for US customers? Is this UPS or Fedex? Do we get a tracking number? Just in case I need to intercept this package.

1 Like

Can you post a video of the Twist + Tvalve unboxing and working? For example:

1. When I get it, how much assembly do i have to do, from getting it out of the box, to getting it onto my desk
  2. Show it working with a FL, using the twist and Tvalve.

I’m interested in buying it, but I’d like to see these things first.

1 Like

I ordered the quiet SR6 as an upgrade/spare for my own home-built SR6 and I’m delighted with it.

Delivery took only 10 days from first order, from mainland China to UK and I was lucky to not get hit for taxes, which I had already expected to factor in to the price, so it’s a real bargain in my opinion, which was what had attracted me in the first place. Having already familiarised myself with maintenance/repair on my own one I was less daunted than I originally was a couple of years back by the idea of ordering from so far away.

When the package arrived it was quite beaten up and I was slightly worried as there wasn’t a huge amount of internal padding but the contents are in pristine condition and I couldn’t be happier.

The build quality is far higher than my own home-built version, but mine was my first ever 3d-printer project (and my last so far :rofl:) and has been amazing and I’m still proud of it (though I’m not showing all my friends and family :rofl:)

I had already used brushless servos making mine but this was still quieter. At first I was incredibly impressed with how quiet it was, meaning I didn’t hear a thing through my ear defender/wired in-ear phones setup, but then I remembered I hadn’t connected the t-wist and this made it considerably louder but still somewhat quieter than my own. I might put some engine grease on the t-wist ring.

Another issue that my home-made one was slamming hard in a full down stroke, so I had got used to mostly limiting it and not enjoying cowgirl scenes that much, but this has changed that immediately.

I must note that I already had a vesa mount and a PSU for my existing setup so these did not figure into the cost, but they wouldn’t significantly impact the excellent value.

I have yet to try out the t-valve but I have transferred across my home-made heated case and my i-lube setup, which now seem pretty much indispensable to me. It would have been nice to have the t-valve built with the i-lube compatible design (ie to have room for a little rubber tube to come through from outside) but my own t-valve which I made died quite quickly so I never really got that used to it anyway. Maybe I will drill a very tight hole near the top of my case to put the tube through (I’ve just been using a standard fleshlight cap with a hole punched in it since abandoning my own t-valve).

I’m also looking forward to giving the onahole holder attachment a go at some point.

So yeah, just wanted to say thanks so much to @renwoxing and to express my delight at this purchase.

1 Like

I’ve been very happy with my SR6 since I got it about 6 months ago. I really couldn’t highly recommend it enough.

I can’t tell if it is in my head or not, but the strokes seem like they aren’t as powerful as they used to be. Is there a maintenance procedure that I need to do? Also, are there instructions on how to use the onahole adapter since mine came configured with the twist receiver?

There are a few situations to discuss here:

The internal gears of the servo may be worn out, which is possible. If this is causing the force to weaken, there is no solution other than waiting for it to continue weakening to an unbearable level, after which you will need to replace the servo.

Check if the corresponding screws are loose, especially the screws connecting the servo arm and the receiver. Tightening these screws can alleviate the issue.