SR6 for less than $200? OSR2+ for $110?

In order to allow more users to experience the joy of multi-axis toys like OSR2 and SR6, I am introducing the following products for beginners:

OSR2+ (Strap receiver) $110.64

OSR2+ (Twist + T-value) $152.13

SR6+ (Strap receiver) $152.13

SR6+ (Twist + T-value) $193.62

There is also a summer event:
Users who purchase SR6 or OSR2+ will receive a free VESA mount upon joining our Discord server. The deadline for the event is July 13th.
VESA mount styles can be found at the following link:
VESA
Click to join Discord

Why can we achieve such low prices?

1. The main cost of SR6 and OSR2 lies in the servos. There is a significant price difference between different servos, and these products all default to using FT5325 servos, which are commonly known as blue servos.(The noise of the FT3825 servo can be a bit loud. Users who mind noise should refrain from purchasing it and can opt for the low-noise version of SR6 instead.Low-noise SR6
  2. I’ve made a lot of modifications, greatly reducing the assembly cost of SR6.

Does the low price mean a decrease in performance and product quality?

1. Apart from the servos, all other configurations are the same as FUNSR6, including metal arms, unified power supply, homemade PCB expansion board, and power supply, etc.
  2. The differences in servos themselves will result in variations in maximum load, noise, and performance. Here is a specific data comparison:

   FT5325:
     SPEED:
       0.185sec/60degree(6.0V)
       0.151esc/60degree(7.4V)
     TORQUE:
       20.5kg.cm/285.19oz.in(6.0V)
       25kg.cm/347.79oz.in(7.4V)

    H200-1
       |Voltage|6.0V|7.4V|8.4V|
       |Speed/60°|0.118S|0.092S|0.085S|
       |Stall Torgue|30kg|32KG|35KG|
       |Stall Current|5A|6.5A|7.5A|

1. All products come with free repairs within 30 days of receipt. If there are any issues, please contact me on Discord, and I will handle them promptly.

Would it be very troublesome if I want to replace with better servos?
You just need to disassemble the screws step by step and reinstall them. The homemade extension board reduces the work of rewiring and connecting, making it very simple.

Finally, I’d like to offer a coupon to our community friends.Thank you for your visit.

Purchase SR1LITE with a $10 discount using promo code: FUNOSR.
Purchase other items from the store with a $20 discount using promo code FUNOSRPRO.
Simply enter the code during checkout to apply the discount.

Good news:Recently, I found a new shipping method, which may allow deliveries to reach friends in the USA as quickly as 2-4 days after dispatch.

12 Likes

those feetech servos are the first that i ever used. they worked okay, but had some incompatabilities with the PSU I was trying to use and the noise bothered me so much i immediately started looking at other options.

just an idea, if you want to bring the price down on these things, maybe consider selling just unassembled kits without the servos.

2 Likes

Is there a reason why your aliexpress shop doesn’t deliver to Germany?

3 Likes

Germany requires a certificate for biodegradability. Although the 3D printing material is biodegradable, I don’t have the energy to apply for this certificate

1 Like

So my definition is aimed at beginners because I believe there are far fewer people willing to assemble than those willing to try. That’s why I did this, hoping more people could experience the fun of multi-axis. If I only sell materials, I won’t achieve the effect I want.

i dont understand, does https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256806982150199.html?gatewayAdapt=4itemAdapt comes with both mounts for a strap or fleshlight? and why is this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256806982150199.html?gatewayAdapt=4itemAdapt so much more and does it also come with both a strap mount and a fleshlight mount? is it just the quality of the servos the difference in price?

1 Like

Yes, the servo motor price determines the price of the SR6.

Sorry for my ignorance. What is the functionality of the T-Valve?

1 Like

Do they come with a stand or a way to mount them to the desk?

By using VESA mounting, joining Discord will automatically include a VESA gift.

Controlling the pressure of FL through a servo motor to simulate a sucking effect.

Oh cool. Is there also a unit/addon for warmth? I’m still considering whether it’s worth getting an sr6. I’ve had a few toys but nothing could top my own hand as a partner replacement :slight_smile:

Could you check the product image of VESA? It’s designed to be clamped to the edge of the desk.

1 Like

The coupon link doesn’t work anymore

Shipping costs are high, delivery is slow, and some items are damaged.
The quality of the product is definitely great, but the shipping is so crappy that it ruins everything, so I can’t recommend it to anyone unless they improve it.

2 Likes

Wish I had seen this post and I might no have bothered with this one. Already have a loud but working SR6. I’m in the UK, ordered mine 20 june, still not arrived yet. I guess I’ve been spoilt by current 7 day alipress delivery are offering. I just received a letter from Parcelforce to play an extra £79.12 custom fees. I’ve bought lots of expensive things from aliexpress, haven’t been sting by so much before. Don’t know what shipping method they are using but needs some work. I really hope its worth it, because the SSR1 has been amazing so far.

Finally got it! 100@% worth the wait/cost. I now wish I hadn’t bothered with the SSR1 because I’m not likely to use it much after testing this beast. Maybe for script testing, still an awesome device, dont get me wrong. I’m absouletly amazed at how quiet it is, so much quieter and useable than my old SR6. Its really not that much louder than the SSR1, especially once you have toned down the smart limiters. Only grapple I have is they put $400 on the shipping which caused a higher import tax.

Due to AliExpress rules, the previous coupon expired. I have generated a new coupon.

Purchase SR1LITE with a $10 discount using promo code FUNOSR.
Purchase other items from the store with a $20 discount using promo code FUNOSRPRO.

Simply enter the code during checkout to apply the discount.

1 Like

does the the SR6 have an approximate stroke/minute?

On the Chinese Xianyu platform, the sr6 only costs 90 dollars, and the osr2 only costs 60 dollars, which are made using silent servo steering gears.