SR6: has been sold

I very recently purchased the SR6 and spent approximately $750 on it. It turns out that you need to download some applications to use it, and I’m not tech savvy enough to figure it out. And so obviously, I have not been able to use it. So, I’d like to sell it. I’m looking for around $650. On some of it, the packing or wrapping is still present. It’s brand new. Additionally, it would save you about a month because when I purchased it, it took that long to be 3D printed and shipped to me. Overall, it’s a fantastic device, but only if you’re an experienced computer user. If you’re interested, message me.

still have the SR6?

I’m sure there are people here that can help you get everything working… maybe try the Tempest Discord?

Hey man, like @IsaacNewtongue has said (sorry to step on any likely buyers toes) but work on keeping it. Either ask here, or better yet, on the discord, people are super helpful.

I think the best way to get help is to state exactly what your intended use/intended setup is, then go from there. I think a big, confusing risk over there can be getting an overload of info since everyone is so helpful, at times I got advice then we realised mid-way that we were headed in the wrong direction.

Aaaannyway… I’ve got an SR6, use a Quest 2 (ony, no pc use, watch 2d in headset), and XTPlayer. If that is your intended setup, message me and I’ll get you sorted. :slightly_smiling_face: (I think :sweat_smile:)

Oops, that ended up an essay :grimacing:

1 Like

please mark a reply as the solution so this gets closed out. I’ll mark my reply as solution this time

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.