SR6/OSR2 easy mounting / handsfree solution for all locations (desk/bed/couch)

I’m interested in giving this mounting solution a try, but I know next to nothing about 3d printing. Would PLA be fine, how much fill?

Printed this today and it came out great, but the hole in the shorter piece is too small to fit an M8 bolt. Is there any way to fix this or should I just use a smaller one?

I had the same issue. I made the modifications to it. I am actually going to.make the back platr have some structural ridges cause it keeps breaking for me and ill be closing the top gap so it encloses the clamp bar.

here you go. this is my current modified version of this. i also extended the size of the holes of the clamp bar size to accommodate my larger bar clamp that i got from home depot.

this is the STL… be sure to remove the .txt as you download it or uncheck the “hide extentions for known file types” in your file explorer view options on windows and rename it to remove the txt extension.

SR6 Clamp Mounting Bracket-SR6 clamp mounting bracket 7-22 M8.stl.txt (131.3 KB)

i will make the other modifications later and add the file in a new reply when im done.

3 Likes