Stroker + Dildo + VR : Handy multi-device solution

Hello! It seems like you’re interested in stroker+dildo type scripts and have found a solution provided by user @dimnogro on the EroScripts forum. However, you encountered some issues with the program and believe that enjoying these scripts through a VR device would be ideal. I’ve improved your post to provide clearer instructions and additional information:

Hello! I’ve noticed that there is currently some interest in stroker+dildo type scripts. I have found a solution provided by user @dimnogro on the EroScripts forum, but I believe the ideal way to enjoy these scripts is through a VR device. Unfortunately, I couldn’t achieve it with @dimnogro’s program. However, I have found an alternative solution that requires the following:

• 1 or more Handy devices for the dildo and 1 Handy device for the stroker.
  • The application DeoVR (Tested with Oculus Quest 2 and Virtual Desktop).
  • The application ScriptPlayer.
  • The application Intiface Central or Intiface Desktop.
  • A Bluetooth dongle or BT connection on your PC.

Tutorial
Here’s a tutorial to help you set it up:

1. Connect DeoVR (Steam) with ScriptPlayer:
  1. Sync your stroker-handy via “Key” with DeoVR in the “Haptics” section. Please note that you will need a subscription to SexLikeReal and log in to DeoVR’s browser (an active subscription is not required).
  2. Connect your dildo-handy to “Intiface” via Bluetooth.
  3. Connect ScriptPlayer to “Intiface”: ScriptPlayer Intiface Configuration

The idea is that your video will be synced with ScriptPlayer, and you will watch it using DeoVR. Your handy dildo will be controlled using Bluetooth and Intiface, while the stroker will be synced with DeoVR.

Here’s an example file structure that you can follow: ![File Structure]

To ensure a smooth and automatic selection of the appropriate script for each device, please follow this file naming structure:

• For the Dildo script, use the .txt extension.
  • For the Sleeve script, retain the .funscript extension.

By setting .txt as the preferred extension for ScriptPlayer, it will automatically opt for the dildo script, while DEOVR will default to the .funscript for the sleeve. This setup allows each application to automatically select the correct script without the need for manual intervention. Here’s how to set your preferences:

In ScriptPlayer:

1. Go to Settings or Options.
  2. Look for a section related to ‘Format Preference’.
  3. Set .txt, funscript in Script Format Preference.

Once this preference is saved, ScriptPlayer will prioritize .txt files, which should be your dildo scripts.

With these settings in place, you can enjoy an uninterrupted and tailored experience with your scripts and devices. Here’s how to name your files for the example Gothic GFE video:

• Dildo Script: Rename your dildo script file to "Gothic GFE With A Twist Dildo.txt"
  • Sleeve Script: Keep your sleeve script file as "Gothic GFE With A Twist Sleeve.funscript"

By following this structure, you can rest assured that each player will handle its respective script correctly.

I hope you enjoy this setup! Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions for improvements.

6 Likes

Any chance to use HereSphere? DeoVR shits the bed and I need HereSphere options.

1 Like

It depends on the native handy support of the application and the scriptplayer connection. With those ingredients you can… For now, I don’t have any problems with DeoVR and this configuration

Yeah the setup surely works, but DeoVR is a pretty bad VR player so I prefer HereSphere a lot more. Will look up and try things myself then. Thanks for your post.

1 Like

Damn! This sounds advanced! :slight_smile: I would sure like to try this setup out! Can I join? :slight_smile: joke

nice, could you share those scripts with me? he he
there is very little multi device content

Yes, I plan to post all of them gradually. :smiley:

1 Like

So you have to have DeoVR via Steam running on the PC and run it via Virtual Desktop? You cannot run it with the DeoVR app on the Quest?
I tried, and while it says DeoVR connected, it does not play the video.

2 Likes

Any idea how to get this to work with Mac? I have a MacBook Pro but would still love to use this.

Dont know if virtual Desktop and deovr apps are Mac compatible. But as long as they are, i dont think you Will have any problem

I use Scriptplayer to play estim files. Any chance this might work with the following setup:

• Scriptplayer → Estim (anal)
  • DeoVR → Handy Sleeve

?

yes, it does. You only have to sync your estim device with scriptplayer and deovr with scriptplayer also. Your deovr will be connected with handy via access key, wifi connection. THis solution doesn’t work with BT connection

Thanks for your response!

Great to hear! Will try it out when I have the time.