Strongest male vibrator (Nobra Twincharger)...experiences?

Hi,

I’m looking for the name of a sex toy I once encountered here…
But I’ve already searched for it, but unfortunately I can’t find it again. :thinking:

It would be the strongest male vibrator. I remember videos of some kind of claw around your dick. That vibrated so violently that the men cum in seconds…
Does anyone know what I mean?
Thanks in advance. :pray:

Nobra vibrator? thats the strongest i know of

1 Like

I own both a Lovesense Gush and the Hot Octopus Pulse. The Pulse is far and away more intense.

1 Like

That was definitely the Nobra Twincharger

https://www.nobra.de/produkt/twincharger/?lang=en

1 Like

@ BuckNekkid

I see at accessories that you can choose for an analog or digital controller. Do you need an controller.

1 Like

Yes that one is it. Thank you so much for the name & link. :pray:

Anyone with experience with it ? And what about that controller idd ? :thinking:
More info & photos/videos are always welcome. Thank you.

1 Like

What Pulse vibrator? Solo, Duo, Essential, pocket, Lux … there are so many Pulse variants.

1 Like

I don’t have any direct experience with the Twincharger so take this advice with that in mind. It appears that the analog controller may be just a speed controller whereas the digital controller allows you much control, speed, frequency, patterns, etc. via software they provide. They say the “no-controller” option during checkout is there for those who already have one of their controllers which leads me to believe that you either need a controller (reading through the site again I believe a controller is required to provide power) or you are limited to basin functionality. Based on all of this if I were purchasing one I would definitely get the digital controller.

https://www.nobra.de/info/equipment/?lang=en

https://www.nobra.de/digital-control/nobracontrol-rhythmus-und-soundsteuerung/?lang=en

1 Like

Thanks again. :pray:
In the meantime, I was able to look and read the site thoroughly. It is indeed as you say.
I definitely want to buy this and of course with digital controller.
Unfortunately the delivery time is very long at the moment, 10 to 12 weeks… :face_with_diagonal_mouth:
I have already contacted them, looking forward to their answers.

It probably doesn’t seem possible to me… but what would be great if you could control it with funscripts. Or convert .funscripts into a compatible file for this Twincharger.

Unfortunately I have no knowledge of writing/creating programs. :man_shrugging:

I noticed that the app that can be used with the digital controller has a feature where audio input can be used to change vibrations to some extent. Might be able to connect your PC’s audio out to the controller and use it while watching a CH/FH/PMV/HMV.

Yes indeed, and that’s why I thought it might also be possible to make .funscripts readable for the software in some way… :man_shrugging:
That would be great if it was possible.
But indeed that option to respond to music is also nice. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I have one and its pretty incredible but a modified Handy is my preference right now. Mine has the digital controller so it can be connected to a Windows based PC using the Nobra download. Happy to sell to you if you are interested. Are you in the UK?

1 Like

I’ve got a Nobra Twincharger. It’s great, if you don’t last long. After about 8 minutes of anything over 50% and it starts to overheat and shutdown. The motors get HOT

And yes, it needs a control box.

1 Like

I have a Handy & recently also an OSR2+, especially the OSR2+ remains my favorite of course. But for faster/shorter sessions and sometimes to have a change, I also like a vibrator. That’s why I want this Nobra as well.

I’m not from the UK, I’m from Belgium. I have mixed feelings about your offer. I find it less interesting to buy an already used one for hygienic reasons. :thinking:
It’s almost like buying a used sleeve…

How old is it and still in good condition ? And what price would you want for it including shipping ?

That is very interesting to know. Thanks for this useful info. :love_you_gesture:
Of course I don’t think this will take you more than 10min as I watch the many videos. :grin:
I would just use this one for the quick/short sessions.

I would usually start out on low and ramp up a bit over time and the thing would give me problems. If I started out on high it would just kind of make me numb and wasn’t any fun.

For me, only way I can really use it is to get close by other means, then hurry and swap in the Nobra. Crank it up a bit and finish that way.

The resonating vibrations do feel amazing though.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.