Old sales post

Bought the adapter for smaller inserts and Labocca holder. Not the shops fault but its quite expensive in canada. The shipping and the taxes is insane. Was given an advice to get both as shipping can get expensive if I managed to buy the wrong one and glad i followed it because i wouldve bought the wrong one lol. Thanks to the smaller insert adapter, im now able to use my meikis. I disliked the ozawa because it is too soft and floppy for my liking and now, itfits perfectly on the osr and launch. Onaholes feel so much better now and it is significantly lighter. It is really a different experience. There is also a spare grip added on to it in case it breaks. It is a bit sharp though and can potentially scratch the onahole but it doesnt matter to me because to be able to use them with a script is mindblowing. Now i can explore onaholes than fls.

Tested on the meiki #1 ozawa, #12 eimi, aika, and amami tsubasa.

3 Likes

Hello, any picture and what do you think about it? Did you use the OSR2+ before? :slight_smile:

Any chance you can get pictures of the onahole mount with some of those onaholes mounted? (best in a new post to not stray off topic here) I was curious how well it worked & looked before I took the deep dive

1 Like

Ayt will do. I’ll do it once i get home

1 Like

do you know if there are adapters for bad dragon strokers, and quick shot? that 100% silicone looks real good, not really into the fantasy of it tho. I also want to know if anyone has used this https://g-silicone.com/product/offbeat/#reviews with the handy. looks like it could fit.

hi,
For me, it’s the future of the male sextoy.
I loved.
Photos, and a video on mega.
It only remains to find a simple support.
You have to use an audio headset.
In action : 60, 65 dB.

2 Likes

Waou thank you.
I already got the OSR2+, i’m just thinking about getting the SR6.
you got the full option version ahah.
My OSR2+ was from M0saic.
I don’t know, i think i need to wait more for the SR6+, it’s still not a final product.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay everyone.

There was an order of servos that was about 2 weeks late. They were needed to complete around 10 orders that have been fully assembled minus the servos.

They were delivered yesterday and I am working diligently on these order to get back on schedule.

Allow me to apologize again for the delay and thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

The SR6 has seen a Beta release, an upgraded Twist module and Tcode improvements to the kinetics. I would say now is as good a time as any to make a move on the SR6.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of buying the sr6 all the way, is it currently ready to ship/in stock. Also does anyone know how loud it is compared to the kiiroo keon.

There is a bit of a queue at the moment. I am making progress in whittling down the numbers. Current turn around time is 10-12 days.

Operating dB is between 40-60 depending on speed.

The difference between Keon and SR6.
You go from a racing car to a rocket. :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

For people who are in Europe and who want to upgrade the servomotors of their SR6.

3 Likes

The summer sale is now ongoing. Sale is across the entire store. One use per customer.

10% CODE: SUMMERSALE

New pictures are to be uploaded tonight for some items in the shop so as to reflect recent updates/changes.

2 Likes

Hey guys, been looking to get an OSR2 recently, just have 2 quick question please.

1. I really love slow scripts with really slow strokes, currently with the Keon it is just incapable of replicating such slow movements, how does the OSR2 fare in this?

2. Is there like a way to set stroke length? Like the maximum and the minimum? (Not adjusting the script itself)

Thanks~

1. Great, I don’t think there is a low-speed-limit
  2. Yes, you can adjust the stroke length in the control software (JFP, MFP,…)
1 Like

Gotcha, thanks for the quick reply!

i have a few quick questions too:

1. how much noise does it make compared to the handy?
  2. how does it get mounted? like to a desk or someothing else if laying on bed for example?
  3. I love strong suction on my fleshlights ( https://www.newflesh.club/2019/04/01/a-better-fleshlight-airlock/) can it handle strong suction force?
1 Like
  1. this thing is damn loud, the higher the speed, the louder the servos. I haven’t found any “quiet” servos yet.
  2. vesa mount = mount for pc monitors
  3. that shouldn’t be a problem
2 Likes

Thanks for the quick response, I just have one follow up:

how much is the total weight of a fully equipped OSR2 / SR6? ( all the extra parts, twist, lube etc ) as it can be mounted on a vesa, i’d need a strong vesa arm.