Syncbot Vs. Realtouch

Hey Guys! I haven’t been around this site since the original Realtouch came out. The Realtouch was amazing and I was sad to see it go. Yes it had some design flaws that could have been fixed with later versions but the sensation it provided felt so realistic how it used the two belts to simulate licking the top or the bottom of the shaft and was incredible at simulating licking to the head. I’m thinking about investing in the syncbot and I’m just wondering for anyone that has had both of these machines, how do they compare? How good is the syncbot at simulating things like shaft and head licking? Also in general which device come out on top?

I’m gonna follow this as I too am curious.

I’ve owned both and hands down the Realtouch was better. I wish they would make a newer version of it.

1 Like

I know that the Realtouch was destroyed by patent trolls that have now expired. Why can’t we get a developer to revist the two belt system? It was so great. Syncbot are you listening?

1 Like

Is the syncbot still worth it in comparison?

I’ve not owned a Realtouch to say how it feels, but I know the two devices have very different working principles.

My Breakdown of the Syncbot

If you are looking for glans stimulation and suction, the Syncbot goes really hard. But if you are looking for the “thrusts”, there’s only so much it can do with a 4cm displacement (which is basically infinite for the RealTouch).

Yeah im definitely more interested in the realistic sensation of things like licking the glans, hand twisting, and other things that trick you into it feeling real than just thrusting up and down.

I just ordered mine and i hope it is what im looking for.

Question: when and how do i get the links to dowload all the software?

The Syncbot definitely is a nice device and a current favorite, but the sleeves are NOT designed to last at all. The upper section of the sleeve is pretty thin and will usually end up having small holes that turn to bigger holes that turn to tears. Currently after shipping, each sleeve is around $100 and will only really last 1-2 months at best. Until they redesign it, it’s not worth it.

I’m sure anyone who has been on this site long enough has eventually seen me wax poetic on the RealTouch (RIP). I’ll just say this about the Syncbot and how it compares. I got one in October. I have put my dick in it twice.