Syncing toys with the orignal honeyselect

So we’ve had lovemachine for quite awhile now which works with honeyselect2 but not the original honeyselect1. The only reason why Im wanting this for the original honeyselect is because I have tons of waifus that were never made for honeyselect2 because those creators never made up to date versions for the newest games. Many of which are characters were ported from games so they contain faces and models not included in the base game so it isn’t as easy as “remaking them in the new game” all that stuff would be need to be converted…

I have a vorze piston and cyclone that I currently use in honeyselect 2 thanks to initiface and lovemachine app but I haven’t found or know of anything that works with the original honeyselect. Perhaps someone out there knows of something for this older game or can reach out to the person developing lovemachine and get it ported to the old game as well.

Lovemachine does support the first Honey Select though? :thinking:

Are you sure? It has worked in honeyselect 2 but I never got it to work in the original honey select. Do I need to download a specific repack?

I see the app page says it works with it but so far nothing. Also I cant even figure out how to get the plugins page to show up in game so I can configure lovemachine.