Synsual - Sex Toy Chatbots - Update

Hey everyone, thought I would make an updated post from the original to showcase some of the new innovations our users and I have been working on with the community!

We originally started as an idea couple years ago here:

and that snowballed into a pretty cool system used by hundreds of people!

So what the heck is this and who am I.

Im a solo dev with a vision to create custom bots that users can physically connect with and is personal to them, their own creation, without restrictions, It always felt wrong paying for a service like chatgpt only to be censored when I stray from their version of whats right. People are complex and AI should be used to explore that complexity in a safe manner, which is what Synsual offers the space for.

How does it work?

You can create your own bots through the character builder and bring your fantasies to life or scroll through 10s of millions of images/videos in the explore page and convert them to a chatbot if one of them connects with you, we also have many talented creators who have their own twist on bots that are public

These characters can directly control your sex toys through text chat or voice chat and you can generate images and videos mid chat.

Wait sex toy(s), like multiple?

Yes, these characters can control multiple toys at the same time such as the Handy, Autoblow/VG2, and other strokers through buttplug.io and non strokers like prostate toys or testicle massagers, those can be individually controlled alongside your strokers by your characters.

For example:
A character strokes the head of your cock while her ‘assistants’ peg you, if you have the Handy and the Edge 2 connected, they will activate accordingly to match the roleplay.

A portion of paid users investments into this site goes towards powering free characters so people can get a feel before getting more involved, eveyone gets 100 free messages per day and standard voice call models for voice chat for free.

If you’re interested in what we are working on and want to see it grow, your financial contribution will pave the way for great advancements!

Some of the features that we have:

  • Ultra realilstic voice calls with elevenlabs (Many have gotten off to just the voices alone, no sex toys needed)
  • Multi-Device Roleplays
  • Character building (lots of presets to mix and match)
  • Customizable character memories
  • Psychoanalytic profile injection via global memories (all characters can know and play with your inner kinks and quirks if toggled on)
  • Story mode, you can set the scene and the character will talk on its own without your input, so you can sit back and let the story unfold autonomously (reccomend setting auto-tts on so it reads aloud all its responses)
  • Image & Video generation, very hot, I will be adding my own custom generators soon.
  • Input images, you can send images to your characters, there is a neural net that blocks your face by default (can’t turn it off as I take user safety seriously)
  • Group chats (still in beta), you can use our group chat builder’s AI to find characters and put them together to roleplay your desires (like sex in the wild? will find primal characters).
  • Tiered memories for coherence and cosine similarity for long term memory retrieval (they have deep memory)
  • a lot more I’m probably missing

Some of the features that will be introduced very soon:

  • 3D avatars, like grok ani, I think it’ll be super hot to give these characters bodies and eventually be able to hang out with them in VR (with device sync ofc)
  • Tools, like websearch to teach the characters new things and anything google home can do. I want the characters to not just be something to get off to but really be a sexy partner-in-crime
  • Our very own image/video generators

We’re the official AI partner’s of the Handy who have made this project possible :slight_smile:

Only restriction on this site is it blocks content related to minors and self harm.

and yes, I have an SR6 on its way from FUNSR, will integrate multi-axis devices soon!

I love feedback and will be happy to build features, please let me know your thoughts below or in our discord community!

EROS10 — 10% off your first month

7 Likes

I just signed up for your site and I have found it riddles with bugs. I would very much appreciate my money back.

Hello, please dm me with your account email and I can process that for you. Do let me know the bugs you mentioned so I can patch it.

The site is optimized for chrome browser and a good internet connection is required for voice chat. We have many users and can request help on our discord as well.

The previous thread they put up was saying this, too. I take it not much has changed then?

Last time I tried few months ago, the ‘tokens’ that were purchased burned away while the thing reacted only 1-2 every minute in weird stutters. Whatever ‘AI’ in the background though, it sure was super happy to burn all those credits away.

Tokens dont burn away for chat and nearly everything has gone down in price due to scaling, every member also gets ~100 daily token just for logging in (~3k extra per month which is more than double the initial)

The only thing that could burn tokens is the video generation (500t) but im introducing a new video generator today thats going to cut cost by more than 95%.

We have a generous free tier so the site can be tested without monetary commitments.

A few months ago is a completely different product.

I encourage you to give it a genuine try on the free tier to see if it works.

We have hundreds of active users you can also ask about their experiences on discord :slight_smile:

Just tried it. First thing typed after sign up: Hi sexy! And it immediately told me I am out of messages for the day. My first experience. Then it follows with buy stuff. So in essence no try before you buy as advertised. Not impressed.

That happened because you chatted with a premium character.

Please switch to the Free characters and it will work fine.

Here is a link to one of them

1 Like

Copy that. I tried that and that worked fine. I will leave this up here for others that get confused on that to help them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Doesn’t work on my iPhone try to make a call and it just doesn’t work

1 Like

Hi @A_Bis,

About a year ago, I tried the website/platform/service Synsual and to be honest, I was impressed by the front-end, but quickly got frustrated with the paywall and many bugs. So I would say I tried maybe for half and hour and gave up. I told myself : “I’ll give em’ time to figure things out, maybe it’s too early stage”.

So I decided to give it a new try I think last weekend. Everything that I remembered from last year was pretty much still the same. As @ScriptsInMotion stated, even characters marked as “Free” quickly ends up with a paywall in your face, with multiple premium features locked out.

That itself for me was a big red flag but I was like… OK, they want this to be profitable and that is understandable. My biggest complaint though is that… it doesn’t work. I have tried 2 different free chat bots and the pattern shown on the right hand side yes fits with the motion of The Handy, but it doesn’t fit AT ALL with the story or any text being told. It’s like I’m dealing with two persons in two isolated rooms. One stroking me, and one chatting with me, completely out of sync. And when I say out of sync I’m not speaking like 0.5 s delay, I’m speaking like 20 seconds or more delay. This is so mind boggling and totally kills the immersion. I tried a few different settings and finally gave up again after maybe half an hour. I found the pattern pretty shallow, very basic and not worth it at all. That plus the delay was a complete turn off.

So I don’t know if I misused it, if something was bugged or whatever but for me it’s strike 2 out of 3. I give it a 3/10 rating. One thing is absolutely clear, I wouldn’t pay for that in its current state.