Tenga Aero Cobalt Ring

So I came across this thing called Tenga Aero Cobalt Ring and I wonder if anyone in this community have it and if it will work with handy * Dimensions: 172 x 78 x 78 mm Let Me Know if it’s at last good on its own because it’s not exactly cheap :heavy_dollar_sign: :dollar: :heavy_dollar_sign: :dollar: :heavy_dollar_sign: 70 Dollars for something like this maybe its worth it idk :innocent:

https://www.otonajp.com/tenga-aero-cobalt-ring

Looks interesting but I foresee two problems. One that case is very large and the plastic seems very slippery, so you’re going to have mounting issues.
The adjustable suction seems cool but chances are you’ll find one setting that works really good and stick with that.

For myself I don’t use the original sleeve. I switched between a flashlight quickshot pulse, and a Doc Johnson sleeve.

hm. OK so it’s kinda no-brainer at this point to spend :dollar: on it

I reviewed it on reddit, but I can paste here:

The Aero is ~325g with case, well within the motor’s capabilities. The case does fit with the standard strap, but is too smooth to stay put. It can be made more secure by adding a few hook and loop stickers. Adding those towards the entrance of the case makes it easier to adjust the suction on the fly.

In use, less suction means less resistance on the motor and faster movement, but even with suction all the way up the Handy didn’t seem to be having much trouble. It was slightly (but noticeably) slower, so I’m guessing you’ll want a setting somewhere in the middle so that the motion can keep up with the script.

The strap of the Handy does not muffle the valve noise, but at least the sound of the motor adds some variety! (No, the Handy is not loud enough to cover the valve noises.)

Little Velcro stickers are great for attaching smooth cases to the strap which comes with the Handy, and work perfectly on the Aero.

tldr on the Aero itself, it’s great. Noisy, but about like the Handy. Cobalt Blue has noticeably less texture internally than Silver, so get the one that matches your preference.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.