Testyman - Flash Games - User Requested Games Index

Is this game doable by any chance?

1 Like

If i had one request, it would be the E.C.M collection from zankuro. Has loli and non loli scenes.

2 Likes

@Mutekidayo
From what Iā€™ve seen and scripted, the oral scene isnā€™t scriptable as I canā€™t hook onto the frames + hold at the same time. I can do parts of the vaginal and parts of the anal scenes, but its rough, the medium speed and the fast speed are supported but the other scenes are rather frustrating to handle with the tool. I can PM you this one, but itā€™s not good Iā€™m not gonna lie. Iā€™m not going to put this one in the main post as I believe someone could probably do it better.

@Mekillsum1
Unfortunately I canā€™t get any of the ā€œfull animationsā€ to work in the tool, only the small individual parts of 1-3 can be successfully loaded in (no html menu essentially). I believe this user may have done some of the zankuro videos in a form of an HMV: https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/kaka-script-index/8425 although I canā€™t confirm.

2 Likes

Ah shoot, thanks for giving it a shot.

Thats a shame, thanks for giving it a go though.

Hi! was wondering if you could do some magic with this?
https://www.patreon.com/posts/fuck-your-v1-8-5-29010165

Itā€™s highly customizable so it has far reach in terms of tastes. I guess that may or may not add some complexity with scripting but i donā€™t know. Would be amazing if you could make it work though.

Tried myself, itā€™s way above my head. Even if i made a few animations work i kept breaking it and not knowing why.

2 Likes

Once I get back after the holidays Iā€™ll look into the issues with these animations.

@archon unfortunately that one is done in a pretty unconventional way where the different scenes are made out of multiple animated segments that seem to play at random. So itā€™s quite tricky. Flash-toy-sync works best with animations where there are loops on predefined frames.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had a pretty similar experience trying to script that one, it just didnā€™t work at times (ie. blowjob appeared fully scripted but the handy didnā€™t respond). The explanation seems plausible from the dev.

Aw, thatā€™s unfortune. One of my favorites.

This one pleaseeee :pray: :pray: :pray:

and this one :pray: :pray: :pray:

thank you very much!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Not so much games lately. Does anyone know a new one scripted?

Also there is a game called Pleasure Party for PC:

Is there any chance to connect it to Handy?

2 Likes

@Wolf7

The Pokemon one is in the animations-as2 folder in the mega link. As for the other one, it does not load in the tool unfortunately

@brubba

Unless the game is in flash, the tool doesnā€™t support it. For other tools, Iā€™d check here: GitHub - buttplugio/awesome-buttplug: A list of awesome projects that use the Buttplug Sex Toy Control Library for games that connect using initface-handy.

Thereā€™s deffo been a slowdown of games as thereā€™s not many left that I have interest in at the moment, but If thereā€™s still user requests Iā€™ll check back

3 Likes

wuuuuuuuuuuuuu thank you so much omgggggg

1 Like

the Nicobay.json is EMPTY and has 0 bytes

1 Like

@Genesis1993
woops forgot to paste it in, should be good now

#1237284 - e621

Any chance at all for this one?

2 Likes

Thank you for your amazing work. I really love the JSK games!
Tried for two days on other JSK games and finally made these work! :grin:
Off topic. Is there any way to get scripts to work on unity games? :melting_face:

2 Likes

has anyone tired to get the MnF games to work with this?

any chance you could do this one ā€œSpectacular Spectrophiliaā€ (I donā€™t know enough about the technical side of this to know if its possible)
Link:RockCandy.se

@NickJones1818
Added the game. Iā€™m fairly certain I got all the animations, but feel free to point one out incase. I didnā€™t script the character jerking themselves, but if desired I can do that. It should be the animations-as2 folder in the MEGA.

@Midevil
I tried one of the older ones
It doesnā€™t work very well, but if you have a specific suggestion, feel free to link it, it might be a better.

@Etoku
Do you have a cheat or otherwise save file for this game? It seems fairly long at first glance and I am a lazy human being.