mADsCRIPTS leaves the business. The end is near. Final Sale over 60% off

So well … Time for some changes. I stop working on scripts and will do a cut on selling them.

It’s not because I have a problem with gumroad. It still works great for me. I don’t like open things. A Thing that just run because it’s already there. If I would keep the shop open up I will always think about new content I have to do. But motivation is gone and I am overthinked the whole interactive sex thing and the time I put in.

BUT, ENOUGH BLABLA :joy:

At the end, you can purchase all my scripts at once. Because of the amount of customers and the count of scripts I ended at over 60% discount.

You can buy this pack over gumroad or message me for a alternative payment method like amazon gift card.

GUMROAD PRODUCT

Check out my script portfolio for an overview of all paid scripts.

If you bought more than a handfull scripts from my shop, you can msg me for a special deal, if you want to buy the rest of the script I am selling.

At least. Thanks to all that made this community what it is :v:

8 Likes

Hi everybody, I received a few msg because of the content of my FINAL SALE MEGA PACK. I added a Pack without JOI and Solo Stuff for those who are not into it. So check it out:

MEGA PACK without JOI & Solo

Thanks, I picked this one up. Great groups of scripts I do have to say the one I tried had some good syncing. Usually I have to adjust the delay. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks you for the purchase !

:saluting_face:
Your Alice Chen and Saika scripts are scripts that I often return to. Your talents will be missed!

Also, thanks for making the mega pack on your GR!

1 Like

I am thankful for all the purchases the last days.

FYI

I will close my gumroad shop on 01. july 2024. So if you want to catch 1 or more of my scripts maybe hurry up :slightly_smiling_face:

The paid scripts will not be set for free after I closed the shop.

Just a quick question. Are all or most of those scripts VR?

Thank you for all the hard work you’ve put into your scripts. You’ll be missed!

1 Like

Thx!

I only sell scripts for 2D content, no VR.

1 Like

The shop will be closed in 24 hours.

I would like to thanks all of my customers over the years. Thx for the support!

I hope you enjoy my scripts for a long time.

:saluting_face:

2 Likes