The Handy Strap Mount For OSR2 - 3D Printing - Anyone Want?

Printed out well - good model overall. Noticed a little asymmetry of the handy mount, but it didn’t affect anything in practice. Handy strap fits perfectly in there and it bolts into the OSR2+ with ease.

Pros:
Holy crap this thing is light - the Handy sleeve is MUCH lighter than any Fleshlight, and the lack of a housing needed is another plus. This means less strain on servos, more speed, and less noise.
Good clearance from the model - the design is great, there are no unneeded protrusions and I never once felt it jab me in the groin area. Really felt like the mount “disappeared” and I was only interfacing with the Handy sleeve
Cost reduction - MANY people are upgrading to OSR2 from the Handy. While many have Fleshlights, some don’t - and this can save users a ton of cash without having to buy into the Fleshlight ecosystem
Ease of lube/insertion - I forgot how easy it was just to load up the Handy sleeve with lube, shove my dick into it, and then strap in. At first, using the Fleshlight and OSR2 was a bit of a complex dance while donning a VR headset. The Handy sleeve is much easier.
Printing - easy print, faster than the larger receiver needed for FL.

Cons (for me):
Feel - I’ve gotten really used to my Fleshlight Pilot, the Handy sleeve just didn’t feel natural to me. It really felt like the “Handy sleeve” and broke immersion for me.
Squish/weight - The Fleshlight sleeves all have a bit of “cushion” at the opening. When OSR2+ limits are properly set, that extra cushion gives the sensation of actual body weight pressing against you. The Handy sleeve simply doesn’t have enough mass to do this. It feels more like straight masturbation rather than simulation.

Personally I’ll be going back to my Pilot, but this is a really good model for anyone that the “pros” above meet their need. @TheRandomOne3466 thanks so much for sharing.

4 Likes

Here is @TheHandyman’s idea as an STL for twist functionality. The more people with Multi Axis devices the better <3

Rename to .STL after downloading.

handy_twist_mount.stl.txt (315.9 KB)
handy_twist_mount_v2.stl.txt (640.8 KB)

4 Likes

nice! I’ll take a look asap thanks

1 Like

Man thanks for taking the time to give your thoughts. It definitely won’t be everyones cup of tea but I built it pretty much for the sole purpose of using it with those cup sleeves. Basically the strap just grabs your junk and you lube the rest. Fairly small use case I made it for but it doesn’t desensitise me when it’s not constantly going over everything.

1 Like

I honestly think it could be pretty broad use for handy users upgrading to OSR2, especially when using budget servos - much easier load to push. Great part!

Damm this is the perfect bracket where I wish the Handy also had this. I usually frankenstein longer sleeves on my Handy using a long tube and three straps to keep it in place but it never keeps it fully straight.

Can’t wait to try this out in the future

2 Likes

Indeed a good solution for the boys who swear by the handy sleeves. Glad to hear you like my idea. :love_you_gesture:

As for that fleshlight… I have three, the standard version, one that I got for free and then a personalized one from a girl. I don’t remember which girl exactly…
But the inside is not the problem for me. Silicone just feels too fake for me. Hard to explain but it is almost always a thick substance while the real skin is very thin. It does feel nice but it feels way too fake and it doesn’t convince me at all as reality…
The Handy’s thin sleeve & strap system gives a more realistic feeling as if something is grabbing you… like a hand job…
That way I can empathize better as if it were reality.

1 Like

I believe Fleshlights and most Onaholes are TPE, but this just proves how personal sleeve preference is. I lean heavily towards the TPE materials, rather than the Tenga/Handy type materials but I know many feel the exacto opposite. Good that we can hack different brands together through this communities collective inventiveness to suit everyones preferences :smiley:

1 Like

If someone has tried this please post. This is exactly what im looking for since i ordered some new toys that wont fit by conventional means. Hell I’d even buy this since i dont have a way to 3d print stuff.

I wasn’t sober when I designed this so I changed a few things, printing the new model now to see if it works. Hoping to try it with an underused onahole I haven’t touched in a while.

if it works let me know, I may want to request 3d printing services to you

I added a v2. It works just fine. If you are using a T-Twist I recommend adding a small rubber band around the base of the adapter for a tighter fit if you are experiencing any slippage. Picture added for reference:

Print setting recommendations:

• Supports from build-plate only
  • External perimeters: 3-4

@M0SAIC you think there is any chance this could be added to the store

1 Like

People who have purchased a completed build contact me and I will provide this for the cost of shipping if you are interested.

If you want to purchase a build and use this adapter here is a code: STRAPMOUNT

Hey, the MEGA link seems to be down. Im building a OSR2, and would love to try this. Can you either send or reupload somewhere?
Thanks in advance