The SR1 2.0, equipped with a 360° twist module, is now available

The mount needs to be purchased separately, but if you already have a mount from the SR series, it is compatible, so you don’t need to buy it again.

1 Like

Around 6cm

It supports Bluetooth, but it doesn’t support WiFi.

Hm I’m trying to purchase both the machine and the mount - however it is double charging me for shipping for the two items ($31+ for each = $63). I can’t imagine that the shipping cost is actually double since they’re probably sent in one package. Will you be offering a bundle to account for this?

I will be listing a bundle today that includes the SR1 2.0, the twist module, and the stand, so you won’t have to pay separate shipping fees. I was initially concerned about having too many SKUs, as adding the color options has increased the number of SKUs. Looking at recent purchase records, I’ve added two new SKUs: Black SR1 + Stand, and Black SR1 + Twist + Stand.
Because the number of customers purchasing the black version is significantly higher than those choosing the gray version.
Thank you for your suggestion!

I made a review of it for those who interested in the device:

Would this be able to play funscripts through Stash like the Handy?

Yes, but you’ll need to use players like MFP or XTPlayer, which can be a bit more complicated.

The bundle has already been listed.

Just ordered, very excited!!!

Question, I currently use intiface central and script player, is this compatible with those or is there another prog I’ll need for this, thanks.

Should work but multifunplayer is what i use

2 Likes

Does this have to be mounted to use or can it be supported by the hand? (similar to placing a hand on the top of the handy during operation)

By default, a handle option is included, allowing for handheld use. If you want to free your hands, you will need to purchase a stand. VESA-standard stands, magic arms, and similar options are all compatible.

Welcome to Discord! Here you’ll find relevant tutorials, along with many users who are also interested in our products just like you.

Since I have had the SSR1 V2 for a month of use as an early prototype I believe there will be a few parts that will wear out. This is a normal issue with moving parts. And they do move a lot! :smiley:
Do you intend to have a parts listing and parts to buy available on your site or on another site like AliExpress?

Which parts are worn out? Can you let me know?

Really just an academic question.
My machine is great buy it gets a lot of use. :grin:

2 Likes

I was looking forward to it.
I have a question, what does the script author discount code mean? Do I need to have already published a script? Or do I have to publish it as a sort of feedback after purchase?
I have some scripts I’m currently working on that I’d like to publish.

As long as you have published a script, you are eligible.