The SR1 2.0, equipped with a 360° twist module, is now available

Thank you to the community for your support, and to all the friends who made purchases. Your support has given us the time and motivation to develop and improve even better products. We sincerely appreciate it!

SR1 2.0:

Purchase link

Why Choose SR1 2.0:

1. Supports Twist:
    It is likely the first smooth stroker on the market that supports rotation.Possibly the most powerful Twist available, with significantly less noise compared to OSR2 and SR6. It also supports 360°

2. Supports Heavier Loads:
    Like the SR1, it supports heavier toys, but a maximum weight of 1KG is recommended. This allows you to experience a variety of different brands of toys.
    1.5KG load test video.

3. Lower Noise:
    Without the twistrotation module, low-speed movement is nearly silent, and even at high speeds, the noise is minimal.

4. Powerful Performance:
    Compared to Handy, SR1 2.0 provides better support for fast scripts and vibration scripts.

Test videos of low-speed and high-speed operation.
    Speed test script:: speedtest.funscript (7.5 KB)
    Crazy test
    PMV Haven Phonk Me Poppers Edit crazy.funscript (175.3 KB)

This script is incredibly intense, lasting 15 minutes with continuous high-speed movements accompanied by vibrations. The speed can reach up to 600 units/second. I highly advise against using this video, as the speed is just too fast.

What optimizations have been made in SR1 2.0 compared to SR1 1.0:

1. Noise Reduction through Structural Optimization:
    The noise levels have been significantly reduced.

2. Improved Stability and Durability:

• Temperature Protection: The device now includes temperature protection to prevent damage during long-term operation when motor temperatures fluctuate.
    • Material Upgrades: More stable materials like aluminum alloy and POM have replaced 3D-printed parts, resulting in enhanced device stability and reduced failure rates.
    • Closed Belt System: The SR1 2.0 uses a closed-loop belt instead of the open-loop belt in SR1, which prevents the belt from loosening during use.
  3. Smoother Motion Algorithms:

• Enhanced VAM Support: Provides smoother performance when connected via USB at 40 FPS.
    • Offline Mode Optimization: Motion in offline mode is now smoother.
    • Low-Quality Script Optimization: The device itself optimizes data to ensure reliable movement even with low-quality scripts or games (MultFunPlayer also offers smoothing algorithms, so MFP is recommended).
  4. Ease-of-Use Enhancements:

• Simplified Receiver Replacement: Now uses GoPro screws for easy replacement without the need for screwdrivers.
    • Adjustable Initial Position: Allows adjustment of the initial position while the device is powered on.
    • More Mounting Options:
      VESA Mount
      NATO Mount
      Magic Arm Mount
  5. New mounting solution:

Using a NATO + C-clamp + ball head mount for stabilization. All of the test videos above were shot using this setup.

Advantages of this setup:

Price and shipping list.

SR1 2.0:

• Price: $158
  • Shipment contents:
    main device, handle mount, FL receiver, half-circle receiver, two straps, power supply, data cable, hex key;

SR1 2.0 + Twsit:

• Price: $216
  • Shipment contents:
    main device, handle mount, FL receiver, half-circle receiver, two straps, power supply, data cable, hex key, twist module *1, twist connection cables *2, universal rotation receiver

Mounting solution.

• Price: $39;
  • Shipment contents:
    NATO, C-clamp, ball head mount, NATO rail.

Community Discount Event
If you do not yet own the SR1 1.0 version, you can enjoy a $10 discount.
Discount code:FUNSR1

If you have already purchased the SR1 1.0 version, you are eligible for a higher discount, as it’s your purchase and feedback that continuously improve the product.
For purchasing the SR1, you will receive a $30 discount coupon.
Discount code:SR1OLDUSER

I have always believed that the community is a complete ecosystem, and I am just one manufacturer within it. To make the community better, I encourage more people to create scripts, so for authors who have published scripts, there is a $20 discount coupon available.
Discount code:FUNSR1AUTHOR

Purchase link

Thank you all once again for your support. Wishing the community continued growth and prosperity!

20 Likes

Pretty awesome promo, looking forward to checking this out

3 Likes

Interesting product, but expensive for the moment for me to upgrade, with the SR1 only received 3 months ago… :sweat_smile:
Can 2 codes be combined ? First buyer and scripter ?

Oh boy am I looking forward to this!

1 Like

Thrilled to buy this. V1 was great!

Does anyone have ant sleeve recommendations for the twist module?

2 Likes

Man… this is like a dream coming true.

1 Like

I always see the desk mounts and everything, but can peeps just use it without any attachments like the Handy? I don’t sit infront of a computer to get jerked off, but I lie down on a couch.

To be honest, I have thought about this issue. The most popular products are definitely easy to use, so I think Handy is doing a great job. However, from a business perspective, if I can’t differentiate from HANDY, it likely means failure. Therefore, my approach is to grow alongside the community. Tempest has established the T-CODE protocol and created exciting DIY designs like SSR1, OSR2, and SR6. What I’m currently doing is allowing users to experience the joy of interaction without having to create things themselves. Of course, if our team can survive, ease of use and more application scenarios will be crucial updates, which is why I dedicated a paragraph in the article to discuss the enhancement of usability.

Yes sure the other stuff is great, but if I can only use it with a desk mount and desk then it’s unfortunately useless and as far as I can see you kill a lot of potential customers that dont like to get jerked off infront of their desk. The big point of this device is the increased power for 600mm/s and the smoother playback. It would be a big increase in potential customers in my opinion. Add a handle to the back side, make sure it can be used from the other side without crushing the dick, because unlike the Handy, this device is used from the frontside, with a handle, the SR1 should be useable like that too without potential dick damage, but I already don’t see it as an issue with how the SR1 handles the sleeve part.

Soo lieing down, put hands on handle and get dick into sleeve and get going. Holding the device by the handle on your tummy.

Since version 1.0, the controller mount has been configured by default. The purpose of my mount is to enhance usability, as SR1 is still too powerful compared to HANDY.
However, based on my survey, very few people use this method because it’s too cumbersome. Most people prefer to have their hands free for other tasks. Yet, in version 2.0, this is still a default configuration.

What is the maximum thickness that the desk can be for the mount provided?

Ordered! Definitely excited to try this out!

Is this wifi enabled and if so, can it connect to SLR with DEOVR? I primarily use my quest headset with DEOVR which allows me to connect my handy via key. Is this possible with the 2.0 version?
In addition, how are twist scripts written and managed?

Looks very promising! Is the $39 mounting solution included in the 2.0 packages, or do you have to buy the SR1 2.0 as well as the mounting solution separately?

They sent me one 2 weeks ago. After twenty or so uses, I am so addicted. I made my own 1 minute repeating rotation script and i cant get enough. Slower content is amazing on this thing

Edit: i had to adujust the tension a few times to get it right. It seems they are tuning it for light/silent use out of the box. Do not play a Noodledude script with no limiters eg.

The mount needs to be purchased separately, but if you already have a mount from the SR series, it is compatible, so you don’t need to buy it again.

1 Like

Around 6cm

It supports Bluetooth, but it doesn’t support WiFi.

Hm I’m trying to purchase both the machine and the mount - however it is double charging me for shipping for the two items ($31+ for each = $63). I can’t imagine that the shipping cost is actually double since they’re probably sent in one package. Will you be offering a bundle to account for this?

I will be listing a bundle today that includes the SR1 2.0, the twist module, and the stand, so you won’t have to pay separate shipping fees. I was initially concerned about having too many SKUs, as adding the color options has increased the number of SKUs. Looking at recent purchase records, I’ve added two new SKUs: Black SR1 + Stand, and Black SR1 + Twist + Stand.
Because the number of customers purchasing the black version is significantly higher than those choosing the gray version.
Thank you for your suggestion!