The worlds quietest osr2 and sr6,same is the cheapest(3): We have taken another big step forward

Purchase link for the SR6

Apart from the metal arms and low-noise servos, we’ve also made the following significant optimizations recently:

Comprehensive upgrade of the servos

1. The original H200 has been upgraded to H200-1 with comprehensive performance improvements. H200-1 remains an all-metal servo, still manufactured through suspension processing, but the recommended load capacity has been upgraded from 25KG to 35KG, and it now fully utilizes brushless motors!

2. For the upgrade of the Twist module, previously our H200 had a maximum rotation angle of 180°, but now, with improvements, the H200-1 supports up to 270° .

The following table provides detailed parameter information.
|Voltage|6.0V|7.4V|8.4V|
|Speed/60°|0.118S|0.092S|0.085S|
|Stall Torgue|30kg|32KG|35KG|
|Stall Current|5A|6.5A|7.5A|

Upgrade of the power module

Some might encounter a scenario where the device suddenly shuts down when the load increases, and this is usually due to insufficient current.

During stable operation, the SR6 typically consumes around 4A of current. However, during startup, high-speed movement, or when stalled, the current consumption can be higher. Therefore, we have customized a new power supply that allows the brushless servos to perform even better. (Our power supply can provide more current when the servos require it, resulting in improved stability and responsiveness.)

Upgrade of the ESP32 module

We have optimized the complex wiring method to a simple plug-and-play system.

Community benefit

You can enjoy a $10 discount using the falalel coupon.

DISCORD

Welcome to join our Discord! We will periodically update our latest developments on Discord.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below or send me a private message. If you are interested in collaboration, you can also message me privately.

How quite is quiet in decibel?

While comparing it to THE HANDY is not appropriate, currently, this one does have detailed evaluations related to noise.

Can you hold an iphone with decibelmeter to it 1m distance when at full speed?

Make sure to take measurements in silent rooms(~20 decibels). Make sure to specify distance from measurement(ideally 1 m). That way others in the community can duplicate these tests and provide accurate relative numbers.

May normal speed and full. Bottom of iphone looking to device. And tell us which free app you used so we can use the same.

I didn’t have the intention of setting this standard, and the links I provided above, including the previous posts, are sufficient to demonstrate the silence of the servo. The content of this article itself does not describe noise-related content but rather the upgrade of our other modules.
So if someone is willing to start a new topic and set the standards for testing, I might be willing to participate. I would compare the relevant parameters and test results of the servos with other SR6 manufacturers in the same environment.
I may be willing to participate in the competition regardless of the sensitivity of the servo, the payload, or the noise.

App: DecibelX.
Distance: 30cm

• The Handy is included as a reference because it’s a mass-produced unit that many of us have.
  • 30cm is not some kind of industry standard, but is one prompted by members of the Tempest server.
  • This result is with their “AI-H200” servo, not the “AI-H200-1”.
2 Likes

@M0SAIC Please present your test results.

It’s better if we can get a servo noise comparison done by one person though. Results can be affected by many variables such as phone model and room tone. :slight_smile:

I can’t say my decibel readings are accurate, which is why I included the Handy and blow dryer as reference.

3 Likes

Description on the ali store page is a bit vague (they both say “Twist” for movement), but does the “Fun SR6+ 6-Axis Interactive Accessory” model come with Twist, or only the “SR6+Twisting+T-valve” version?

SR6+Twist
SR6

1 Like

Good time to update the product info on Ali, don’t you think? I mean, it even has plastic arms in the photo even if you’ve made it metal.

2 Likes

are the servos no longer sold separately?

We are currently encountering some obstacles because, through our continuous exploration, we have found that:

1. The performance of the servo (load, sensitivity) not only depends on the servo itself but also on its current. Therefore, we optimized the power supply, and its wiring is very complex, so we also optimized the ESP32.
  2. So, if you are willing to buy a servo, why not buy a power supply? If you have bought a power supply, why not buy an ESP32?
  3. Currently, the supply of servos is quite tight.

Hi, I am interested in buying the sr6 option with twisting, but with the alternative of having an adapter so it will work with other alternatives than the fleshlights.
Is that possible?
Falafel wrote about an adapter designed by Vamrobot. Does that mean that the “Open Receiver” does not work with the Twist Receiver?

Yes, these are separate receivers. To use the “Open Receiver” you’d have to give up the Twist.
If you want to use the twist receiver with other toys (such as onaholes) you will need that adapter.