To4st - Game Integration Mods

So, I tested this newest version.

It works, as in, both my toys are connecting correctly and receiving events. It also works in game, but very quickly becomes desynchronized. Mostly only one of them is vibrating, sometimes both of them will, sometimes both of them will start vibrating at the same time, but one is faster than the other, or just stops in the middle.

I’m not sure if the bluetooth’s bandwidth would be the issue here, program like ScriptPlayer I’m using for playing videos is handling even 3 toys at the same time without any problems.

Is there any source code available for your player? Maybe github repo or something? I’d be willing to take a look and help debugging this, as I’m also working with .net on daily basis.

I am using a cyclone A10 and it is not working.
The screen says “device found: VORZE A10 cyclone” and the connection is made and the script seems to be loaded, but why is it not working?

I had a look at the buttplug.io library’s config and it seems the cyclone is only a rotational device, whereas these scripts were meant for linear movement.
I’ll have to add some conversion logic to the player to translate the linear scripts to rotational commands. Similar to the existing vibrate conversion option in the player’s config.

I won’t be able to give a timeline, but I’ll definitely look into it.

Maybe this is relevant:

Thanks for all the hard work To4st and others. Could you maybe re-upload the modified nitesurgeon strokes for afterschool tag? :innocent:

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/integration-script-sqdt-succubus-academia-4version-total-123k-action/81573

Succubus Academia
i added my version

6 Likes

Post has been updated with two requested mods.

@Jongemans
I had to double check, but I don’t think it was a link that I created. I’ll try and see if I can source them again.

3 Likes

Hello, I’m getting the error below, anyone knows what is going on?

I managed to fix it.

Got a new link and updated the post. It should work again.

1 Like

Thanks for the great work~ But I’m having some problems playing the Succubus Academia DLC Mod. The handy doesn’t respond in non-animated battles, but works fine during animated battles and filler mode. I’m not sure why this is happening. Is this problem related to the version of the game I’m playing? I’m playing the Japanese DLC version. I see the funscript player showing “Script loop ピクシー” but the device is not responding. Is there indeed a problem with the DLC Mod?

you might wanna check out this:
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/integration-script-sqdt-succubus-academia-4version-total-123k-action/81573/44?u=heinochen

Finally, I figure it out. if we are playing another language version. We need to change the .funscript file name to the correponding language. Just like change “pixie.funscript” to “ピクシー.funscript”. it finally worked.

1 Like

Stumbled across this gold mine of submissive games and if anyone’s interested in in them here’s the link: Recommending - The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?) | F95zone. Would love to see some of these games getting modded and scripted but I understand that it’s a long list so I’m just sharing it here

3 Likes

You know what i would want to see one day?
That this game gets modded or gets a integration.

https://www.thezetateam.org/projectx.html

There is a “Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition”, on f95zone, thats still active.
So it might be quite doable to add an integration mod.

1 Like

Thank you for all your hard work! @to4st

Btw you should definitely check out this masterpiece that I found.

5 Likes

isn’t NoR still being developped ? making an integration mod would probably be very exhausting

Night of Revenge is complete, dlsite says last update was 11/2022

LillianNight and Anything Goes In a Fallen World don’t recognize BepInEx. :disappointed_relieved: