To4st - Game Integration Mods

If you look inside the plugins.js file, it just lists which files/plugins the game needs to load on startup.
The last line in my file is

{"name":"ButtplugImplementation","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}

Within the existing square brackets, you can take that line and place it at the bottom of the other plugins.js file. Just make sure you add a comma to the previous entry as they are comma-separated.

1 Like

Hi! May I ask how the software detects which game is running? How should I name the game-specific folder under \FunscriptPlayer v1.2\scripts\ ?

Asking so because I’m working on integration on another game. I found that it will work if I just leave all scripts in the script folder, but probably better to group them together for better organisation… There is a LOT.

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/game-integeration-tyranoscript-games/85478/8?u=falafel

1 Like

I think you should be able to name it anything. The player uses the folder to group the scripts together in memory.
When a game calls the software it uses a path like this

`http://127.0.0.1:5050/game/gallery?game=${GameName}&code=${galleryName}&speed=${gallerySpeed}`

The GameName is the name of the folder to let the software know which group of scripts to look at for galleryName.

Hope that makes sense. Let me know if you need help with anything.
I don’t have a Handy so I never really know how my changes affect the playback on it. If you have any feedback I would appreciate it.

2 Likes

Thanks. If I understand correctly… The path name it will use is determined by the code used in the modded game file, is that correct?

So far it has been working pretty well on the Handy though there are significant delay which becomes very noticeable on high speed actions. (it’d feel like the actions are inverted)

That’s right. The idea is that the game announces itself to the app and it uses that to map it to a selection of scripts. This was just in case there are ever scripts across games that I modded that might end with the same names, as unlikely as that is. Plus it added some organization to the scripts folder, which is nice.

Regarding the delay, is there a specific script where you find it the most apparent? I might not have a Handy, but I do have a Keon. I can try to look into the delay using it. Can you estimate how much the delay is? Does it stay fixed or does it seem to increase as the script plays?

This is the script. It is for a loop animation.

When initially played it feels like the actions are “inverted”. So I say the delay would be aroun 200ms.

Here are the scripts and modded game files. You can get the game on DLSite or this topic

I will post these after a few more rounds of testing.

1 Like

I made a post about it. Please have a look if you like :slight_smile:
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/game-integration-a-tale-where-avy-moves-and-oniichan-cums-honey-moon-edition/108019/2

3 Likes

so I am potentially dumb, and/or potentially getting a weird issue, even after reinstalling/ trying the new linked player. I have SOME integration working, (so far just the opening scene, as I haven’t gone too far, but it does work the whole way through/load all scripts) and after that, no scripts have loaded in two “trash fights” so to speak, the pollen/pixie girl, and the harpy girl. are they not meant to load there? am I doing something wrong? let me know, and thanks for the hard work :slight_smile:
dong

That sounds about right. In the currently released version, only the animated fights are scripted. There are some filler settings you can enable in the script-config.json file, but this is just simple up-down movement based on the character’s hp and lust.

alrighty, thats also kinda what I was wondering about, as far was the filler settings, wasnt even sure where to look. big thanks! and I found what you meant, and now the game is as I had dreamed haha(esp, as I finally got my handsfree setup going). its actually a ptretty solid game, too

Finished all of the Lilith in nightmare with game integration and enjoyed it so much. 10 hours total playtime

2 Likes

took me a minute, but i got the lilith in nightmare mod working for both the jp dlsite and english translation. thanks for all you did @to4st

1 Like

That appears to be the wrong link. Try this one Download .NET Core 3.1 SDK (v3.1.426) - Windows x64 Installer

Try downloading from this link,

This is version 3.1 which is the version the software uses.

Anyone completed the “Lilith in nightmare”?

Where can I find the second mermaid enemy encounter?
I’ve beaten countless of them in different chapters, but I only have one encounter in the recollection room.

I suspect that it might do something with two unreachable mermaids swimming in bodies of water. Did anyone find a way to walk on water?

It’s called the fishing event or something like that in the room. Have no clue how to fish though lol

How do you import other funscripts into these games and make them match up

By other funscripts, do you mean modifying the existing ones? It depends on the game. For Succubus Academia and Lilith, you can find the video files in the www/movies folder of the game. For Afterschool Tag, I had to record the gameplay manually and use that for scripting. If you’d like I could try uploading the recordings I made if you want to make changes to the scripts.

that would be awesome if you did that thanks! And yes i was trying to mod afterschool tag.

MEGA link

You’ll notice my scripts were labeled separately for left and right. This was only done for multi axis where some angles would change depending on the direction the player was facing when the animation started.

If you’re just scripting linear motion, then you can just script for left and make copies for right when you’re done as the linear movement wouldn’t be different. I probably should have incorporated logic into the mod so this wasn’t neccessary for linear devices, but I was in a rush and it didn’t seem that important. Sorry for that extra bit of inconvenience.

1 Like