To4st - Game Mods

A guy from a place that i usually frecuent is translating it to English he’s done with the 1st Playthrought at the moment… Go and request an integration script and not a funscript because this one need to be played and not watched…

1 Like

I would like to see it with handy too

1 Like

yeah the guy on 4chan he says he will uploud the complete translaiton on wednesday

Hi! Sorry to bother im having some issues to run the game Melty Brave!…

I choose to running it with Funscript Player (Because i don’t understand Edi)…

Despite the application says its paired and run some tests on it. In the game the handy doesn’t do anything:

Here are some pics to preview the folder of the game and the settings of the App…

Game Folder:

Funscript Player Message:

Folder where the scripts are:

Scripts:

In Game Options:

Because those options are in japanese i don’t know wich one is for pairing toys or what im missing to make it to work…

For those who played this game it has like some “filler mode” that while im walking around the world the handy is still doing something??

Please help me to understand how to make those game integration works so when i figured it out i can test a lot of games in here!

Thanks a lot!

I don’t see the script-config.txt file in your game folder. I am guessing you haven’t copied the content from the Japanese folder within the Zip into the game folder?
It should add the script-config into your game directory as well as other files in the www folder, asking you to overwrite existing files.

if you do that, it should connect properly. Same with EDI btw.

Regarding filler, I don’t remember.

Also here is a translation for the game. Follow the instructions under “Apply Patch”.

If you use the translation, you may have to edit the plugns.js file at "www\js" and add the following lines before the ending ];

{
    name: "FunscriptPlayer",
    description:
      "",
    parameters: {},
  },

Both the translation, as well as the Funscript player integration edit/replace this file to work.

1 Like

Hunted on eclipse 9 has 2 new updates with 5 new traps

Regarding the filler: You have to open the “script-config.txt” file and change “filler”: false, to “filler”: true,
I’m using Funscript Player and it works fine with the Handy

1 Like

Anyone know if there’s a way to hook into multifunplayer as a media source, or have similar functionality to add random movement to other axis during playback of linear scripts?

I’m thinking with the way these shorter scripts work, (if you could hypothetically hook into MFP) I’d have to figure out what setting is responsible for the “slow start” when a new script starts, or it would probably freak out on each loop
maybe this is it

I found the option i will try to test it to know if it is functioning properly now!

Thanks!