Tracking down a script author

I found a fantastic script a while ago, but I can’t for the life of me track down a link now. The video is mostly just audio with an infrequent AI voice going through “Semen Extraction Process v3.0.1”. I have the single device script for it, but I remember the post including multi device scripts. Has anyone seen this? Links to the post and/or author welcome so I can pick up more of their scripts!

I’m not sure if I’m thinking about the same thing. There was one post on this site which uses an audio track from soundgasm.net. The OP added video (some sci-fi terminal texts) and AI voices to it. It’s multi-device and has an additional vibrator script.

The link to that post should be: https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/forced-milking-program-2d-vr-multi-device-script/89532. Apparently it is gone now.

I was able to recall these as I participated in this topic which references the script:

1 Like

Ah, seems like that’s it. A shame that it’s gone now. I wonder if the author moved their script(s) elsewhere.

Thanks for the help!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.