Transcribe, translate, and subtitles to most languages! (Adobe Premiere)

Taking requests and suggestions!

Hey everyone, I finally got a working solution to videos in other languages you really want to understand. I got Adobe premiere with speech to text. It really doesn’t take long for it to process the audio and output to an .SRT file. Then, there are a few quick, free websites like Subtitles Translator - Free Online Subtitle Translator that take a total of 45 seconds from opening browser to renaming your new subtitle file and dropping it the same folder as the video.

Basic step-by-step:

1. Load video into project and place it in timeline
  2. Select video in timeline, go to “Sequence” → “Auto Transcribe Sequence…” from the top menu bar.
  3. Select Language, hit transcribe (a 2.5 hour JAV took about 8 minutes)
  4. Click the CC button at the top of the Transcript tab of the Text panel (adjust settings if you want or just hit Create)
  5. Click the three dots at the top right of the Captions tab of the Text panel then “Export to .SRT file…”
  6. Go to a subtitle translator like the one mentioned above and upload the file, select English, download the output.
  7. Rename the subtitle to match the video and place it in the same folder as your video and .funscript file.
  8. Enjoy!

Now that I have it working I of course can’t find any of the videos I really wanted it for!

Taking requests and suggestions!

(a couple keywords so people can find it: translation language foreign english simplified traditional mandarin cantonese spanish german french japanese portuguese korean italian russian hindi transcript recognize speakers timestamp)

3 Likes

thank you, seems very simple.
how good is the subtitle translator?
I have cjvr-033 and it’s full of talking and would be awesome to know what are they saying. I can give you the video files if you are interested.

1 Like

not bad, some translations are a little wonky but not bad at all!