Using Fleshlight with TheHandy

I used those tiny velcro zipties and some rubber bands. now i have a 3d printed fleshlight holder.

Where did you get the 3D printed holder. Did you print it yourself, or is there somewhere where I could get it made/shipped cause I don’t have access to a printer.

The Handy Fleshlight Mount by Mini17 - Thingiverse - printed it myself, those sites exist, you will have to do some google-fu to find one that delivers to your location.

what percent fill and such did you use, I’ve never done 3D printing before and want to know what would be appropriate for the force and the like.

i used the recommended print settings in the link.

can anyone confirm me the scaling issue is solved ?

Any chance the scalings been fixed and if a purchasable copy is available?

Cool mod. Are you using it hands free? If so, what are you using as a base/set up? I’ve noticed that with the added weight of the full size FL (and it’s level of tightness), it’s hard to keep the handy from moving out of my current set up based on the added weight/force. Seeing what other hands free options there are when using a full size FL. TIA.

I’m holding this one with one hand. I place the Handy over my Stomach and let it do its thing.