WankzVR site scripts

Open the regular browser version of POVR up in Heresphere and login. Navigate over to the Interactive category and click any of the videos that appear. On the bottom right, you should see kind of dialog box in red. Click this. From here, enter login and your device API key. The status of that bar should now show Connected. Now switch over to Heresphere API mode. At to the top of the page, login once again. You can now play scripts.

1 Like

i literally do exectly this but still get no scripts, although it has on occasion made my handy go crazy on its own without being able to stop it without pressing the button on the handy, very confusing but i really wish it would work, povr vids look great on heresphere

All I got is maybe cycle your Handy when you go to POVR to make sure you see it as Connected? For my initial attempts, I was missing the 3rd login step, but sounds like you have that.

yeah i feel like ive done it all correct, i even saw some advice saying to disconnect handy inside deovr and stuff so i did that too, still just doesnt seem to work, shame but its no big deal really, i dont overly mind using the browser if thats the only option, its better than nothing but seriously, the quality of the povr vids inside heresphere compared to there 1920p browser is HUGE, really opened my eyes to the jump, only downfall is that i now no what im missing lol

I was having this issue as well until I reinstalled Heresphere with the latest version

2 Likes

aah, i’ll try this, also does heresphere update automatically or do we have to do it manually?

I update through SideQuest. If you have not updated in a while, that could certainly be it.

1 Like

lol thank you mate, that actually worked :smiley: im laughing because i dont no why i didnt think about updating the player as my first option to try lol thanks again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome glad you got it working :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry to necro this thread but, I’ve got two issues:

1. Unable to type in the toy connection popup with heresphere. the Keyboard comes up but selecting letters does nothing. If I hit space it moves the page down so feel like Heresphere isn’t reading the new layer as an input properly. Did you run into this?

2. Got scripts to work by doing the process in my PC’s web browser and then going to Heresphere (I run it on my PC and Airlink to Oculus, however it has a major offset, I had to adjust Heresphere to manage the handy with like, a 1300ms offset. Did you have to run an offset when you got it working?

Thanks

2 Likes