Web Funscript Player - Enjoy Funscript Videos on iOS, Android, Web

Can i call you ‘‘God’’?
Now everything works. Amazing Job

2 Likes

Haha, appreciated. Enjoy :slight_smile:

Yes works on Android through Chrome browser and PC! Amazing work!

1 Like

Awesome site, any plans to support vr videos?

1 Like

Hey! I’ll look into it down the line. Could implement DeoVR’s webVR player they provide or something. Cheers.

1 Like

Changelog

October 4

• Added heatmap under video
  • Don’t log debug logs in production
  • Fixed issue of using incorrect funscript file path

October 11

• Added link to discussion forum
  • Added dark / light theme
2 Likes

Amango134, how do u play the video using the url? I can upload the script but, it keeps telling me that the url is not valid, can’t upload and to try another video. And if I download a video and upload to ur site, do I have to change the name of the video?

How to get this to work with like Lovense?
Doesn’t get any haptic feedback with funscript and video. :confused:

3 Likes

How to you get the url to work and I can’t get most of the fun scripts to load either. I am using apple phone.

Firstly, Thank you, Thank you! Thank you! I ordered a keon in the black friday sale in hopes it would be quiet enough to actually use, which my launch isn’t (unless I have the house to myself) and it wasn’t until about a day later that I remembered that syncydink never got keon support, so I was freaking out a little until I found this thread!

Secondly, while the keon doesn’t arrive until next week at the earliest I had a look at the player last night on my android tablet and spotted a couple things I thought I’d mention:

Generating and displaying the heat-map works great for the first funscript loaded, but if another funscript is loaded it doesn’t get updated for the new funscript.

Tapping/dragging on the video progress bar allows for changing position in the video, but the position it moves to is always noticeably offset to the left of where my finger is touching, which is kind of awkward.

Thank you again! i’m looking forward to trying this out for real next week!

I now have a Lovense. I’ll try giving it a shot when the usb reciever comes. Did you manage to get it to work?

Hey mate, yeah that’s literally why I made this site. I was like omg I literally can’t find an up to date solution to watch on a device other than say a pc. Keon isn’t that loud, I just bought a Lovense Max 2 for the hell of it and dude, bad choice, I didn’t like it at all, contractions are way too loud, so I just used the vibrations which made my friend go numb :stuck_out_tongue: If you’re worried about the Keon’s sound say family and what not just put a fan on or some background music, that paired with your door closed you should be good. Also if you don’t know you can fit a fleshlight sleeve itself into the Keon one. Kiiroo sleeves suck compared to fleshlight sleeves, I rarely ever use the Kiiroo sleeves over the fleshlights, exception is if the fleshlight ones are being cleaned or need to be cleaned.

About the funscript heatmap, yeah I’ve seen that as well, played around with a few ways in an attempt to fix it but to no avail, I’ll have to cycle back to it. The video player is another point as well, when I get the chance to cycle back and work on this site one of the things is to move video players, stayed with this one right now because the default device player emits timestamp events slower than the current player. Unless I switch methods to another which could be much faster without constantly relying on events but to go off of a the last known point and play the funscript points that way.

1 Like

Could you give me an example of a URL that isn’t working? Cheers.

1 Like

Hi,
It connects but nothing happens to lovense vibrator when playing a video and adding a funscript.

2 Likes

A more streamlined UI is here :fire: :grinning:

November 14

• Reworked / streamlined UI

old_ui Old UI

new_ui New UI

2 Likes

Got the keon and had my first experience with it. A pretty mixed bag overall.
I gave the stock sleeve a go and yeah, as everyone says that will have to be switched out for one of my fleshlight sleeves in future.
Buttons actually work now(yay!) but are loud (boo!).
Small size is good for storage and holding onto when doing that, but so far more of a challenge to find a good hands-free position with (lieing down) which is the main way I use it.

Getting around to where the player comes into it I have three things to bring up:

#1: When selecting a video file it doesn’t use the file system and just produces a single long list (which of some ~80gb of videos on the tablet was very long and hard to find things in!). It does use the file system for funscript files, so this is curious.

#2: When I got to playing a video with a script I found there was a long delay between the action on screen and the keon moving. There was a slight delay with the launch and when using players that allow an offset I had found that something like a 50ms offset lined it up pretty well. The delay I was getting here was much, much longer though, such that the action would be well finished before the keon moved.

#3: I started with the slowest scipt/movie I know of (milked by misha for the record) and found that instead of taking it’s time with the moves, the keon felt like it would rush to each new position then pause, which made it feel incredibly inaccurate.

After bringing those up I feel like noting that the fact that it actually worked is still great, making it a good way to have problems!

It ended up being hard to judge how noisy it is, given it seemed to be speeding up what should have been the quietest movements and I didn’t attempt anything really intense, so far it did seem somewhat quieter at mid-level speeds though.

I think I’m going to leave it alone until I have the house to myself and can do some more thorough testing, as I want to see if I get the same problems using other players as well as do some noise testing to try and set my mind at ease over that.

Had a chance for some more thorough testing. The long delay issue doesn’t happen with script player or the intiface device test on PC, but with both the Android and PC usage of this app it does. The delay itself is very considerable, with script player’s on-screen timings I can guess that it is at least half a second, if not longer.

I ran the Keon and the Launch simultaneously on the same script and it looked to me like they were pretty similar on medium speed movements, but the launch took a little longer on the long slow movements and was also a little more responsive on the faster movements (neither handled very fast or very long movements very well though)

I used a fleshlight sleeve this time, which spread out and met the sides of the Keon forming an air seal. The near end of the thing sealed against me so it was trying to compress/suck air like a pneumatic pump with each movement. The fleshlight sleeve also melted against the sides of the Keon leaving a lot of melted residue behind. The case kept coming partially loose from the locking mechanism as well. All of which is a little less than satisfactory. I think I might try cutting the Kiiroo sleeve to make it a better fit if I’m not going to use it for anything else. That and see about tightening the fit for the case so it doesn’t come lose as much.

Hey! Thanks for the great feedback, yeah some of the problems you mentioned such as the delay is something that I expect due to the reliance of reacting on the video player emitting its current timestamp, the delay there is only exaggerated on weaker devices. The solution would be to remove the reliance on constantly reacting to events but rather only reacting to when the user scrolls the video to a new position and we tick on from there.

Unfortunately though I don’t have the time to work on this at the moment, it’s open source though so if anyone wants to improve it, you’re welcome to contribute. The function in question is here and is called by the video player here. As for the video select, I suspect it’s just too tough to load-up for said device, I myself experienced delays actually tapping on a video on my iPad pro, it would take say 20 to 30 secs to continue.

Funscrpt player doesn’t seem to be working. When u press “Connect In Browser”, all it says is “Connecting to device…” And nothing. 1st time I’m having this issue

Sorry that was my bad, updated dependancies prior to working on the site today and completely forgot that updating broke it from last time I tried. I reverted it now, all is back to normal.

Cheers for the heads up :slight_smile: