Wednesday Wicked and Wet (Game Mod Integration) EARLY ACCESS!

TrailerWednesdayOf-ezgif.com-optiwebp (1)

Hello, This is my first time doing something like this. I came across this game awhile a go and with the collaboration of @to4st on eroscript we managed to brew up this mod for the game. All coding and interface credit for the mod goes entirely to @to4st. What I did was create the scripts for the game. This was the product after a back-and-forth on tweaking and some hiccups along the way. Hope you enjoy!

*NOTE-this was tested with the OSR2 (this may not translate well using a wifi interface such as the handy)

*NOTE- in terms of scripted action mostly everything was scripted except for the teasing portions.

NOTE- this is only the mod, not the game itself. The game version used was 1.0, during testing v 1.1 did work as well. Consider supporting the developers (Project Physalis) at their patreon. If you don’t want to, some google searching will get you what you need ; )*

If you encounter glitches, post it in the comment section. I cant really do anything but to4st should be able to take another look once he’s available.

To install just follow the README file in the zip

This mod will be open to everyone soon (spooky month), you will have early access to the mod on my patreon till then.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/wednesday-wicked-110859389

18 Likes

exicited to see it come out

1 Like

Hi, I signed up for Patreon and tried running the game.
I’ve managed to connect with osr2, but I think there are some parts where the beat is pushed or the stroke isn’t done properly.

@dkskfm That’s why they said:

I’m using osr2 too. But when I chose to apply the 40% script written on readme, the beat fits normally. However, there were cases where 100% scripts moved on their own or didn’t move on their own.

@dkskfm
I had the problem, that the “button press” parts where not loaded because of formatting issues.
When your system uses comma instead of point for decimal place u have to change the Definitions.csv accordingly.
You can use mine here than:
Definitions.csv (8.1 KB)

@Midevil
I also tried to add some features in the buildup cutscene.
The “Toque idle0A” is found, but i don’t get the “Toque pussygrab0A” etc. to work and i can not say why.
Here is the archive if you want to try it:
Gallery_add.zip.txt (5.7 KB) (Just rename to zip)

So I’m using version 1.1 With the SR1 And I’m having trouble getting it to work. The SR one Will connect to EDI And play filler strokes, but when playing the game, will not perform the strokes For button presses. EDI will say not found at the very bottom with fun script title next to it.

see my previous post. Just exchange Definitions.csv with the one i posted. You find it in the Edi/Gallery folder.

I actually have yours added. I may have put it in the wrong place. I’ll look later when I get a chance

Hmm which version did you use? The mod was built around version 1 of the game. I did a quick run through of the game with 1.1 but didnt extensivly test it.

I’ll give it a another run through with my device to check whats up. What servos do you use?

So an annoying thing we found out while modding and scripting the game is that the gallery and game use different animations with their own name and speed. We had to record the game animations and gallery animations apart. That may be the case with what your describing

Pictures are better then words. Here you see what is bothering me.
I’m triggering the event for example “Toque assgrab0A” but even when the library entry exists it is not finding it. The “Toque idle0A” is working fine and i can’t say why.
Is the display in Edi wrong and the event name “Toque assgrab0A” is something else maybe?

well what version of the game are you using? v1 or v1.1? I should be able to tell you what the name of the animations are for them @Castrum

So I just went through the whole game on V1.1 and every animation is working as intended (not noticing any delays either) . I did have to perform a clean reinstall after buttplug interface seemed to had updated because none of the scripts were being picked up by the mod after that happened. Once I reinstalled the game and mod everything worked fine now.

35 kg brushless sub-motor, AND 1.1VERSION. Only when I set it to 100%, I felt the game and script didn’t fit well.

ok so i got it to work but i had to manually select “default” under the variant tab even though EDI already has it selected when opened.

1 Like