What VR sites are worth the subscription?

Thanks for the reply. I will have to check it out.

When I first tried it out on SLR, their app would not recognize it and they were introducing the Haptics Connect. That did not recognize it either. Since I did not get any replies from them, I have not bothered to go back and try the software again.

I think it is a little odd that it has been over a year since people have asked about it on the SLR forum but there has not been any response. The only thing I could find was Realcumber replied on Feb 1st with this, “The devs are waiting for it to arrive in the office (should be any day now) and after that they hopefully properly add support for it” That is ~10 months ago and they still haven’t been able to get one? I do not know what Realcumber’s relationship is with SLR, so I will just take it as relaying something they heard.

Hi @ronmexico - sorry about the Onyx+ realm issues - since it came out we’ve definitely tried to add support for it, but for some reason there were issues in getting assistance from Kiiroo for that particular device - usually have had no issues with every other previous Kiiroo device

But we’ve probably brought it up internally back and forth dozens of times throughout the year

Usually we prefer confirming proper working connection with device in hand, but we know you guys have waited very long, so we pushed beta support onto latest haptics connect build for Onyx+ realm edition

Thanks for bearing with us - but hopefully it works now, so please give it a try and see if you can connect, and if you could let us know if it does, that would be greatly appreciated!

I do recommend though, in the near future, picking up a Keon or Handy, for an even better stroking experience which is more in line with how our scripts were meant to be truly enjoyed

What this thread shows is how incredible misunderstanding can be.

If we talk we can get a lot of stuff straighten out :+1:

Well, I downloaded the Haptics Control app and can confirm it recognizes the Onyx+ Realm and works in manual mode. Does SLR happen to have a free interactive video to confirm it works with scripts on the site, even if it is a trailer length video?

To get back to the point of the thread, I appreciate the code for SLR and it does make it more affordable. However, that was still for the site without scripts. Some sites are a third of the cost of SLR with some scripts, but I have not done a comparison between them to evaluate the value of each.

I appreciate the input from everyone. Personally, I am not on the sites frequently. So, I may not see the value in the higher priced sites that others may.