What's a good way to script blowjobs?

during a blowjob, when the actress is licking around the tip, what points do we set to mimmick that? or is that not possible, i would imagine we cant do that? and do i only worry about setting points only on actual up and down strokes, i keep thinking i have to do SOMETHING for every part of the video where the penis is being touch in whatever way

2 Likes

Hi @Ricster89, I have moved your comment to a new topic for better visibility.

This is a good way to think about it, we have to make the best of what we have. Try translating the intensity of the video, short strokes which move in sync with the licks can help in this case.

Don’t be afraid to share what you have. If you have an example then we can help you figure it out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thanks for the reply, and for moving the question, i thought it might be best to post in a thread i already made instead of clogging up the forum lol but of course it would just get lost in old posts, so thanks :slight_smile:

i have just saved my current progress, just got to figure out how to post a script here so you can take a look see how im doing so far, i’ll edit this post soon as i figure it out

edit: figured it out :slight_smile: i have done a bunch of the first blowjob scene in this video, i havnt really gone over it yet, i was planning on getting the whole video done and then going from start to finish over each point to make sure its accurate, but if you have any time to check it out and let me no what you think it may save me wasting time if im currently doing it wrong, and that would be hugely appreciated :smiley: this is my first time attempting to script ever lol so i expect some flaws lol

HoloGirlsVR - Liza Rowe - My Stepdad Wants The Real Thing.funscript (62.6 KB)

2 Likes

Hi @Ricster89, I missed your edit somehow.

The script looks pretty good to me. I can see you’re probably overthinking things though by scripting everything to the exact depth on-screen. I did it too when I first started, but scripting one to one like this only works if you are the same size as the guy in the video, and you have a toy that can do these massive strokes :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t be afraid to exaggerate the depth, especially when they’re using both their hands and mouth at the same time. Essentially you should try to match intensity instead of depth.

4 Likes

For bj’s I find it is good to get away from complete focus on the penis and 1 to 1 matching that raser1 described. I would assume that when most watch these videos, we are not intently focused on the penis and how it is being touch, but rather our eyes wonder around with actual penis to mouth contact often being more in the periphery than the center of our vision. The reason I bring this up, is when I script scenes that are not good for 1 to 1, I imagine a bouncing action that syncs up with the bj. In other words, how can you script an action that bounces up and down on the penis in a way that syncs with the rhythm in the video. This is where the exaggeration comes in, how can you exaggerate the motion in the bouncing action that doesn’t go too far, but still goes far enough to feel it? This is something that you get better at as you can start to “feel” what you script due to familiarity. For some examples of how this plays out, you could check out the two cherry crush scripts I have made. Those are not videos that you can script 1 to 1, so I used the method above.

If you are not a rhythmically inclined person, plenty are not, then you could also just break up movements into zones…basically setting up an input/output equation.

One such example might be to break up the penis into 1/3rds (you could do 1/4ths and even 1/5ths). But using the 1/3rds formula would go something like this.

(Sorry I have these numbers inverted from how they show up on JFS. Here 1 is top and 100 is bottom)
Any movement on screen between 1-33 (input) gets scripted to around 30-35%
Any movement between 34-66 goes to 65-70%
Anything above 67 goes to 90-100%

Obviously you can tweak the equation as time goes on, and the more zones you create the more precise you get.

Like any thing sports, music, etc. Set yourself up with some fundamentals, and then practice practice practice or script script script. As you do so, you begin to get a feel for the scripting game and you can begin to riff on those fundamentals.

As for tip play I use different motions for different actions. For flicking actions I like sharp strokes between 20-30% down (again inverted numbers here so thats from the top). For licking around the top, I like to create a wave movement that oscillates between 15-30%, doing so with 15% on once side of the penis and 30% on the other, so that you are matching the rhythm. Just play around until you find things that work for you.

Hope this helps.

8 Likes

thanks guys, appreciate the replys, i managed to test this the other day on my launch and i found the strokes were too short because i was matching the numbers to the exact position on screen (as has been mentioned) :stuck_out_tongue: , now of course ive learned not to do that so as i type this i am currently reworking this entire part again and its amazing me how different i am making the script look compared to how it was first time i did it, i just hope it means im getting better at it and this one will feel much better when i put it through phase 2 of testing :slight_smile:

once again thanks for the replies guys :+1:t2:

3 Likes

quick question guys, when there is an action that involves the hand moving down the dick but the mouth moving up at the same time, do i script the hand or the mouth,

for a bit more context, the mouth and hand move down the dick together, the mouth stops half way down and starts moving up but the hand glides down to the bottom at the same time?

and another the mouth and hand start to move down at the same time but the mouth stops just below the head and then moves back up while the hand glides down to the bottom at the same time,

did this kind of action confuse anybody else at first? lol

in these situations do i go with the hand or the mouth?

1 Like

As always, it is really your call, but it makes sense to think about what sets you up best for the next stroke without causing a jerky or unnecessarily fast movement.

Typically that action you are talking about starts with the hand and mouth moving down at the same point, but then the hand keeps going while the mouth retreats…I usually start those strokes with the hand being my primary focal point so that the stroke is deeper, but once the mouth goes the other way I follow (In this scenario the hand is kind of like an exaggeration multiplier sending your stroke much deeper and a little faster than the mouth alone). This kind of goes back to my discussion of “bouncing.” When watching scenes for joy and not scripting cues, its the moving/bouncing things that stand out most so script your stroke to sync not necessarily with the position on the penis, but rather, with the most predominant movement in the video.

4 Likes

thanks very much for your helpfull reply, this i think is the answer here, ive been doing this and it looks good when i run the simulator :+1:t2:

much appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes