What's next after the Handy? Estim? Buttplug?

Hi folks!

I’ve been using the Handy for 1,5 years now with no complains. Love it. I’m always looking for the next thing or to at least add to the Handy experience. Lately Ive been throwing poppers into the mix while using the Handy and funscripts for PMV’s with popper prompts.

So what’s next? I sometimes see stuff like E-Stim and in the ScriptPlayer I can see I can connect to Estim, Funstim and buttplug.

Can anyone explain to me what these things are, what the best products in these categories are, where to get them and how to combine them with the (mostly PMV) funscripts I use with the Handy?

I envision this utopia where the Handy is jerking me off, a buttplug is adding anal feedback and estim is… uhhh… I don’t know what it does, estimming? If anyone could take the time to walk me through all this I’d be very grateful!

For EEstim in combination with Handy, I would say keep it to the butt.
Stimulating the penis while using a stroker makes you lose the sensation of the penile stimulation, same nerves in use.

For highest quality EEstim powerboxes, I guess it is between E-stim Systems 2B vs. Erostek MK-312BT.
2B for a smoother feeling, MK-312BT for a more unfiltered estim.
(There are more powerboxes, but I believe these two are top ranked.)

E-Stim Systems insertables are to my knowledge the top for EEstim buttplugs.

Everyone is different, so it will be varied results for boxes and contacts to use.

Simplest EEstim connection would be 2 CR loops (Conductive Rubber loops), one around the corona and one at the base of the shaft.

Your cock will get numb.

Tri-phase is heavenly. (3 contact points instead of 2/4)

Might take awhile to get used to settings, setups, sensations and getting to EEstim orgasm.

1 Like

@b3p3s

Thanks. I looked up the E-stim Systems 2B and it looks pretty complicated and expensive, not gonna lie. So it comes with these patches, I should place them around my anus and scrotum I guess? Or can I buy (for instance) dildo’s that are compatible seperately?

How would you describe the feeling of the shocks you get? Like sudden muscle tension or something? Does it influence the pelvic floor? Im just trying to wrap my head around it, it seems more complicated than the Handy not gonna lie lol.

Thanks in advance.

I kinda want some nipple and ball sucking thing to go with the Handy or a Syncbot :sunglasses:
Something that could funscripts.

I would say 2B is the simplest option of those 2 I listed.

Like sudden muscle tension.
Depends on if signal is pulsing or continous.

Placement of trodes decides if it affects pelvic floor.
You have to make the signal go through the area you want to affect.

Patches, I think you can simply put one behind balls and one at the pubic area if you want to stimulate pelvic floor.
Hairless. EEstim and hair will you make you have a bad time.

Instead of dildo I woud suggest a bipolar buttplug from E-Stim Systems.
“The Moaner” I think is their best seller.

Maybe a bipolar buttplug and connect from the inner trode to a patch behind balls would get the pelvic floor stimulation.

You could also just use a bipolar buttplug and use both connections and experience a “ghostfuck”.

I’ve been trying to come up with an answer for a bit now, but I honestly just can’t really answer without knowing what your expectations are. You seem to want to pair it with other toys like a Handy, so I’m guessing you’re not intending on using funscripts to E-Stim?

The E-Stim spectrum is quite vast, to be frank. You can do so many things with it. If you just want to introduce a new kink, a simple Tens could do the trick for you. But trust me when I tell you that you could have mind blowing hands free orgasms with only 3 electrodes and a sterostim box and the last thing that’ll be on your mind is that Handy. It just depends on how far you’re willing to go equipment wise.

I’m also compelled to tell you that Poppers and E-Stim are a very addictive combo. Thread carefully.

for me it went something like:

Handy + videos
to
Handy + VR / videos and scripts
to
Handy + VR/ videos / scripts / Hush

to the current stage:

Handy + VR / vids + scripts / Hush / weed edibles

:smiling_imp:

4 Likes