Which control features for your toys would you like?

Hi folks! I would like your opinion on some features: do you find these useful? Would you use something like this regularly separately or in addition to the scripts?
Maybe you have some other ideas for additions to toys controls?

What are some ideas:

1. Climax - some button that you can click on your controller or keyboard to extends all existing strokes in a script during playback to maximum stroke length
  2. Random - stroke generator creates random patterns based on your chosen parameters (stroke length and speed)
  3. Gap fill - generator fills the gaps in the script, where there is no script action present (configured with preset values or adjustable stroke length and speed)
  • Climax
  • Random
  • Gap fill
0 voters

An edge feature would be awesome as well, maybe something that greatly lowers the range or something.

2 Likes

i think handyfeeling has a random blowjob simulator and i think theres a website thst does that aswell so im gonna go with the other 2 and i like the idea of a edge button aswell. maybe a lube dispenser so i dont have to stop the action to get slippery?

1 Like

I’d like to see a button that slows down the speed or plays back a preloaded script to use during climax in case the script you are currently using is too intense during climax.

1 Like

there should just be a programmable macro button that can be set to a bunch of different things cuz everybody has preferences and one button couldnt possibly cover everybody

3 Likes

Yeah honestly that would probably be the best possible option.

1 Like

If you use SLR through DeoVR app, it has edging mode already :slight_smile:

climax full stroke full speed would be awesome lol

i’ll have to check out edging mode. is that used for any video?

yes, it works with any video, and also in combination with manual mode

I would like a pause button, that moves the sleeve to the all-in position.

Sometimes, when I use my Keon and I’m not yet fully erect, it might happen that when a script moves the sleeve to the far away position so only the tip of the penis is inside the sleeve, my penis pops out of the sleeve, and getting it back in can be tricky if the sleeve stays in the faraway position when you pause the video.