Who are you favorite JOI performer?

From time to time I enjoy watching quality JOI videos with or without scripts. I think this is no surprise because of the bunch of scripted JOI videos in my portfolio :sweat_smile:

I always searching for talented female JOI performer, so community, here is my question:

Who are your favoriten JOI (fetishes like CEI etc. included) performer?

Here are mine:

• Eva de Vil
  • Miki Aoki
  • Brookelyn Briar

… and some more

• Princess Lexie if she would show more skin
  • Nina North if she would stop that unnatural stroke movements with her hand
  • Ellie Idol if she reduce her “baby voice” in her videos
1 Like

Larkin Love and BrookeMarie

1 Like

Larkin Love ruined herself.

Amber Hahn takes the cake for me personally.

1 Like

Bratty Bunny
Goddess Lindsey is getting up there too

In no particular order, I think all of these ladies are incredible :woozy_face: :drooling_face: :hot_face:

English

Asmrmaddy

Katie Banks

Arwen Datnoid

Crystal Rose Knight

Lux Neon

French

Kalyssy

Madelaine Rousset

Tiffany Leiddi - Not strictly JOI as her “JOI” videos are with a male performer, but you may still like them (I do lol)

Italian

Coupleofficial

Davcina

Stella Vegas

Your tami tsunami

Portuguese

Emanuelly Raquel

Larya Von

Spanish

Fablazed

Lunaalessandra

2 Likes

Some of my favorite performers are Hasmik JOI, Elle Eros & my all time favorite - Clara Dee. All 3 have a few vids together also.

I love all of the Wank It Now actresses, along with DownBlouse Jerk & UpSkirt Jerk. It’s HARD to pick a favorite among them. Tons of their vids are freely available on many different sites. These would probably be the easiest to script (and to practice scripting) because of the style of vid, where the actress mostly gives verbal instruction on when to stroke and what speed, stuff like that.

@PO0000OP & @mADsCRIPTS
I recognize a few of those performers, but thanks for giving me some more to check out!