Who is getting the new Fleshlight?

Just ordered one, can’t wait to try it out.

1 Like

Onaholes are great, I have two. Problem is they don’t work well with the Handy.

Good to hear that the Go model works with the Handy without any 3d-printed parts, I just ordered one to try it for myself! :sunglasses:

Shape and weight are the main things to keep in mind when shopping for onas. The less flared out at the entrance is better. The more flared, the higher chance of the sleeve rubbing on the Handy. Weight is important. Try to stay below 500g, even lower if you play a lot of fast scripts.

how does it feel, does the sensation differ from a regular fleshlight?

Well for me I’m fairly insensitive so I probably don’t get as much out of it as someone who’s more sensitive. I do enjoy it but I tend to go back to my Fleshlight ICE turbo or what ever it’s called just because it fits onto the handy much better and offers more texture. I like the little ring things in the new Fleshlight but don’t really get the full experience with them when using it with my handy. It’s hard to say that something that doesn’t feel insanely good too me, may feel insanely good to someone else. :man_shrugging:t2: Honestly at this point with how insensitive my penis is all fleshlights feel about the same unfortunately.

As i have the vagina boost version, and like lotus nodes in sleeves, its an improvement to the core (the rings are deeper allowing more stimulation). But even for me, its hightly position dependant. Rotating it 180 degrees can make a diffirence between noticing the rings/lotus, or not noticing it at all.

If you dont like lotus nodes, i would avoid this case as the rings are effectively just the same.

A major advantage versus the core sleeve is that its much easier usable for hands free thrusting as you dont need to pull your dick out entirely to feel all the lotus nodes/rings. And especialy with the vagina sleeve which has another lotus node in it, it has 3 of these instead of the 2 the core has.

The end cap vacuum effect, while notible, isnt actualy that strong. Some sleeves with closed end cap already provide more suction, and the type of suction when equalizing them in strength is barely any diffirence. I havent tried using it on the diffirent cases though, so for those i cannot compare them yet. It could be that this cap combined with a higher suction sleeve will make it stronger, but i havent tested that yet.