Working on my first script, looking for advice - Amateur Reverse Cowgirl Fuck with Juicy Creampie - NoFaceGirl

I’ll start over I guess since I didn’t re encode

I think I am getting a bad lag in my script just a few seconds in. But I’m not sure.

You don’t need to scrap your work and start over because of that. If you do re-encode your video file then just rename the funscript file to match that file name and load it all up in OFS/JFS.

Is it working better now after the re encode?
Did you download the video at a higher quality than 1080p?

Have you tried another video or does the lag just appear with this particular video?

I never had to re encode a video, but I am always using the 1080p version of it.

Well, I’m not sure how it’s supposed to work or if I need to re encode. Regulat playback in the player of JFS, the video is a little jittery, not completely smooth. However when I am clicking through frames while working, it goes 1,2,3,4 and so on through each and every second. There’s about 29 to 30 or so clicks in every second.

The lag in the simulator may be in my head. I’m not sure.

I am using 1080 too I think.

I don’t think you need to do any re-encoding. 1080p seldom requires that. It is usually 4K and up that needs re-encoding.

JFS tend to load all videos in 30 fps (as it did for you) regardless of the source frame rate. This is not a bad thing because 30 fps is good enough for scripting. 3 frames are 0.1 seconds and you really don’t feel if the script is out of sync less than 0.1 seconds. More than 2-3 frames can be noticeable depending on the scene I would say.

Sweet! Maybe I’m OK, I’m not really sure how encoding is done or even how to install. Lots to learn!

No worries. You don’t need to know much about it. If you start scripting 4K+ videos, know that you should re-encode the video to get better performance in JFS and OFS. FunExpander (written by @HeelsLover69) can do that for you and the software is available here in this forum in the Software category.

1 Like

Which do I need fun expander or ffmpeg?

FunExpander use ffmpeg and is basically a nice user interface so that you don’t need to write a complex ffmpeg command line. So you can survive with only ffmpeg if you need to re-encode but what I hear is that you will most likely combine that with FunExpander for ease of use.

2 Likes

Re encoding after starting doesn’t affect the script timing?

No, you can re-encode at anytime.

Thanks I’ll keep that in mind should I ever need to re encode. In the meantime, I will continue to work on my script. It will be a long long time before it’s up because I am going frame by frame, forward and rewinding. Meticulously searching for what I feel is the right moment to place a point and then deciding depth. I will test with a handy for quality. I will only release for public use and feedback when and if I am satisfied.

Once that is done I’ll move to another video, and as before release for public feedback once I am happy.

PS to everyone: I do not have any plans to sell scripts or take requests at this time. I have a LONG way to go before that can happen.

Like I said before, don’t pressure yourself with being overly perfect. The points don’t have to be 100% frame perfect and also the stroke length does not have to be perfect.

Even if you think your script isn’t good enough by the end, you should still release it. Chance is, other will like it and also you get some valuable feedback.

1 Like

I can do that. I just didn’t want people thinking it was rushed together.

I am at a real problem now. I am not done, but kind of would like to post my script as is, in order to see if I am doing any good. I do not know how to test a script and I also do not know how to post or upload a script. I also have a problem at the 3:30 mark where i do not know how to end a section of script in order to start a new one.

If you want to upload your script go to #scripts:free-scripts, click on “New topic” and drag the funscript into the box that appeared or use the add attachment button:
Screenshot_20210305-111344_Firefox

It also shows you a template of the post that you can fill, but you don’t have to necessarly give all the information that you will see there. Alternatively you can just drag the funscript into reply if you don’t want to create new post.

I’d like to complete the script, but I have to start a new section of script that isn’t connected to the other.

Just move forward to the next section of the video and set a point. You only have one script that contains all points for the entire video. If there are no points in the script then there won’t happen anything on the device for that period.

I had to pull the stroke up because the man’s dick fell out of her. So I need to set it to start going back down where he goes back in.