For the basic functions of this tool look at my older thread:
Download FFMPEG from HERE
Convert your videos for scripting with JoyFunScripter 0.13.1 - Make your own scripts! to i-frames by FFMPEG. That makes scripting in default mode (frame by frame) a lot faster, because the compression will be removed and the single frames are shown instantly.
- Enter the path of ffmpeg.exe on your system under ‘ffmpeg path’ or browse to it by click on the button ‘…’
- Set heigth and/or width for the output video, if you want to change it or leave both checkboxes to automatic for original resolution
The conversation will be done in a separete command promt, which closes automatically after termination. You can find the new video in the same folder as the original.
ATTENTION: The converted video will be bigger than the original and it will take a while to convert (a few minutes up to hours, depending on the size and resolution of the original video)
New Version 2020-11-24:
- nothing has changed in functionality
- inproved json (de)serializer to prevent mistakes while reading or writing
New Version 2021-02-19:
- Bugfix: Closing while minimized will not cause problems any longer
- You can now convert your video to 30 frames per second:
Download from Mega Version 2.5.1