Working on my first script, looking for advice - Amateur Reverse Cowgirl Fuck with Juicy Creampie - NoFaceGirl

Thanks I’ll keep that in mind should I ever need to re encode. In the meantime, I will continue to work on my script. It will be a long long time before it’s up because I am going frame by frame, forward and rewinding. Meticulously searching for what I feel is the right moment to place a point and then deciding depth. I will test with a handy for quality. I will only release for public use and feedback when and if I am satisfied.

Once that is done I’ll move to another video, and as before release for public feedback once I am happy.

PS to everyone: I do not have any plans to sell scripts or take requests at this time. I have a LONG way to go before that can happen.

Like I said before, don’t pressure yourself with being overly perfect. The points don’t have to be 100% frame perfect and also the stroke length does not have to be perfect.

Even if you think your script isn’t good enough by the end, you should still release it. Chance is, other will like it and also you get some valuable feedback.

1 Like

I can do that. I just didn’t want people thinking it was rushed together.

I am at a real problem now. I am not done, but kind of would like to post my script as is, in order to see if I am doing any good. I do not know how to test a script and I also do not know how to post or upload a script. I also have a problem at the 3:30 mark where i do not know how to end a section of script in order to start a new one.

If you want to upload your script go to #scripts:free-scripts, click on “New topic” and drag the funscript into the box that appeared or use the add attachment button:
Screenshot_20210305-111344_Firefox

It also shows you a template of the post that you can fill, but you don’t have to necessarly give all the information that you will see there. Alternatively you can just drag the funscript into reply if you don’t want to create new post.

I’d like to complete the script, but I have to start a new section of script that isn’t connected to the other.

Just move forward to the next section of the video and set a point. You only have one script that contains all points for the entire video. If there are no points in the script then there won’t happen anything on the device for that period.

I had to pull the stroke up because the man’s dick fell out of her. So I need to set it to start going back down where he goes back in.