Would anybody be interested in a detailed tutorial video series on how to script?

Hello everybody!

I’ve been thinking about this for a long time and made some thoughts about how this could work.

I was thinking about making a more detailed video series on how to script. It would come in episodes and each episode would focus on different actions.
For example blowjob, riding, doggy and so on. And in these episodes I would show, how I script certain things.

For example, one episode would be about blowjobs and I would show different types of blowjob actions, like deepthroat, hand and mouth combined, tongue play and so on. I would go in detail on how and why I script certain actions like that.

This would take a lot of effort to make and before I start, I would like to hear if that is something you would be interested in. I would also like to know, if you never made a script, if this would be something that could get you into scripting or not.

In general, would a “how to script” video tutorial series something you would be interested in?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
If you never made a script, would a video tutorial series get you into scripting?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
0 voters

Thank you for your participation :slightly_smiling_face:

Slibowitz

20 Likes

This is a rough idea about the categories and subcategories on how the episodes would be structured. I think cowgirl and reverse cowgirl could be in one episode, because it’s so similar. Same for doggy and missionary.

Any more ideas and suggestions for categories and subcategories?

Cowgirl

• Insertion
  • Riding action
  • Grinding
  • What to do, if the view is occupied
  • Finish section
    • Creampie
    • Handjob (eihter man or woman)
  • Pullout

Reverse Cowgirl

• Insertion
  • Riding action
  • Grinding
  • Finish section
    • Creampie
  • Pullout

Blowjob

• General blowjob
  • Blowjob and Handjob combinend
  • Teasing
  • Tongue play
  • Deepthroat
  • How to deal with very fast sections
  • Vibration strokes
  • Finish section

Handjob

• General handjob
  • Teasing
  • Tip play
  • Both hands are getting used at the same, but move in the opposite direction
  • How to deal with very fast sections
  • Finish

Doggy

• Insertion
  • Doggy action
  • Grinding
  • Finish section
    • Creampie
  • Pullout

Missionary

• Insertion
  • Missionary action
  • Finish section
    • Creampie
    • Handjob (either man or woman)
  • Pullout

Boobjob

• Boobjob action
  • Finish section

PMV / Cock Hero

• Scripting after action
  • Scripting after beat
  • Vibration strokes

Teasing

• Show how tease sections can be scripted. For example, girl touches the guy through the pants in the beginning.

Threesomes / Action with more than one girl

10 Likes

SexLikeReal will be happy to support and sponsor it :+1:

3 Likes

A subcategory would be vibrations, while for normal scripting they might not be relevant, they can be for cumshots, pmv or other niche content. And while a plugin can easily put them in, there are still a lot of factors to take care of on making them not too disturbing/excessive.

And sure, some want excessive, but its better to teach people to use the gentle ways.

(and obviously teach scripters to only add these at the end to enable 2 versions)

1 Like

Thank you, that would be awesome!

Thank you for the suggestion. I added vibrations as a subcategorie for blowjobs, because that’s when they get used a lot. I will also add a PMV / Cock Hero categorie for a tutorial episode.

Do you think you could include multi axis, too ? But in general I love the idea !

3 Likes

This is an outstanding idea, and I can’t think of anyone that would be a better fit for the task. You’ve always been so good at providing feedback that you would be excellent at teaching these scripting techniques at a very detailed level. If you decide to take on this project, it would surely provide an enormous benefit to the community.

3 Likes

Thank you! I would love to add multi axis too, but I never scripted any multi axis content. And because of this, it wouldn’t make much sense to do it. But if in the future I can my hands on a multi axis device, I would then start scripting content for that and by that I could make a tutorial. Because of the episode design, it’s easily expandable.

Thank you very much! Very motivating to hear that :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I personally would only be interested in the cockhero pmv stuff.

1 Like

All for sharing knowledge and getting more people into scripting. As a fellow scripter, I’d be curious to know your thought process behind scripting certain actions.

I’d also suggest including something about scripting video with multiple moving body parts. For instance, a handjob with both hands or a handjob/blowjob/tongue action. My personal philosophy is to follow whichever action is more intense. If they’re the same intensity, I follow the action which spans the most time.

Script Vid

4 Likes

I have never scripted anything but I would be keen to learn how to put a script together just for my own education. I have a few PMVs that I’d like to script to the beat so that would be something I’d be very keen on learning.

1 Like

Add scripting threesome/foursome, i.e. bgg, bggg. Note that this is very different when you do 2D compared to VR. In VR it’s much easier since it’s almost always a PoV situtation, but in 2D it can be tricky to know which guy to script in a bbg scene.

3 Likes

Maybe you could also add something about scripting the teasing at the beginning of the video - e.g. situations where male performer is still clothed and the girl starts to tease him through the pants/jeans etc. And good luck with the project!

3 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion! I will add threesome / foursome to the list. It’s probably something I would make an extra video of.

Thanks for suggestion! I would definitely want to cover this. I think this happens mostly during blowjobs, sometimes during handjobs and I would cover this for that episode.

Thank you for the suggestion! That’s a good idea and definitely something that should get covered. I would also want to make an extra episode for it.

I’ve been thinking about letting the community vote on what the next episode should be about. I would start with the basics though. And after the basics are done, the community can vote.

2 Likes

I think a video tutorial would be the easiest (it would just translate for the most complex parts)

1 Like

I also think that maybe starting with a rundown of hotkeys and functions on the scripter would be very useful. I have a few scripts under my belt and yet there is a ton of stuff in there that I do not understand that would probably make scripting easier/faster.

2 Likes

This is a great idea, I dabble in scripting but it still takes me a long time to make scripts for non animated stuff. Would love to see how experienced scripters like yourself approach different aspects of scripting, different positions, etc.

1 Like

I am planing on making an introduction episode first, where I would show the basic use of OFS and show some handy hotkeys I am using.

4 Likes

go for it. It should attract more people into scripting. I think most people use it with the online tool

1 Like

It seems a lot of people are interested in a series like that, so I think we’ll give it a go.

The first episode will be an introduction episode and shows the basic usage of OFS among other things. This would be the table of content. If you have more suggestions, let me know.

• What tool you need - Showing where to download OFS.

• Basic use of the scripting tool - Getting to know all the windows, setting up useful keybindings, setting up the options.

• Importing a video (2d and VR) - Showing how to import a video and how to properly view VR videos in OFS.

• Basic scripting - Showing some basic scripting, navigating through the video, explaining frame by frame method.

• Exporting a script - Exporting a finished script.

• Extensions - Explaining extensions, where to get, how to install.

• General tips about scripting - Just some general tips I have for scripting.

4 Likes