Would anybody be interested in a detailed tutorial video series on how to script?

Just watched “Episode 0”, and learned a few things that probably appeared in a written tutorial, but just failed to sink in. So the vid did what i needed to do, and was explained well enough for a numpty like me, and got me to revisit OFS and put some of it into practice.

For a first run at a video tutorial, you’ve done a pretty good job. It seems a little long, though, and it may be worth splitting it into the “Find and Install OFS” part, followed by the First run and setup of OFS.

Pease don’t give up on doing this series. I have the creative ability of a rock, and I’m sure that there are many other, more capable, fledgling scripters that have been hoping for some insight into how to script the more complex stuff, and how veteran scripters, like yourself, view and handle those parts of scripts.

Thank you for putting the time and effort into helping us wannabe scripters. I, for one am looking forwards to seeing this tutorial project come to life.

2 Likes

Thank you the video was excellent.

Did this ever get done? It would be cool to learn how to do this!

i aggree @digbickmane42069

Need help finding already made scripts on here: Almost found all. Sooo close worth looking at in my opinion

Yes, see here: