A big thank you!

All online communities tend to have their heated discussions every now and then. At such times it can be good to sit back and reflect on all the good stuff in the community.

I just want to thank all of you who do great work for the community that enables us to create and playing scripts!

We have great software available for free:
JoyFunScripter by @raser1
OpenFunScripter by @gagax123
ScriptPlayer by @Liquid
SLR App by @doublevr and the DeoVR team
Buttplug and Intiface by @qdot
HandyControl by @Lucifie
FunExpander by @HeelsLover69

Not everyone create software. Instead they do other major contributions that benefits us all!
@hugecat creator of EroScripts
@husky creator video guides on how to start scripting
@realcumber creator of guides about how to connect most devices enabling them to play scripts

This is just a few. There are of course many more working on great stuff for others to use. All scripters for example. I can’t mention you all.

To all contributors: Your work is very much appreciated by so many! Keep up the good work and don’t let heated discussions discourage you from continuing your great work.

40 Likes

Word!

This was def needed. There is a lot of value in what has been achieved by this community. I would like to add @defucilis for funhalver development and recently, funscript-io.

edit: fixed typo

10 Likes

Hell yeah!
Thanks to all those MVPs here. :dizzy: My life is tons more fun and exciting because of you guys!

9 Likes

Can we also not forget about the @sentinel whos tutorial was inspiration for my tutorial? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

also props to all the @moderators for keeping things running smoothly

8 Likes

Definitely. Big thanks to everyone.

4 Likes

Agreed! This place is amazing!

3 Likes

Well said, thanks to all!

2 Likes

Thanks for this refreshing post!

I appreciate you taking the time to say thank you.

4 Likes